Sign in to follow this  
HKofsesshoumaru

New hair. New pics.

Just wanted to post some current pics. My natural hair color is red, but I thought I would have fun and i colored it black. My hair isn't that long (it's a clip on) but it looked nice I thought. Sorry for my sloppy editing here. You can't see anything in the orginal, but it was a bit low so I edited for posting here. What do you think of the new hair?

l_c1efd532c9801b5642608e83de0be7f9.jpg

I am 24 weeks pregnant here. I have more of a baby bump from the side.

l_fd8f33d3a2ac1a319e76f8e013c59feb.jpg

and another hair pic

m_d16c5040e1da74ca8b5c7987014762ca.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Its a nice color not too dark. Yer skin looks good too. Do you get breakouts with yer pregers~ness?

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

My skin is SO soft now. No break outs in a few months. My ex's gf said my hair brought out my eyes more and she really liked. I think it brought out my eyes more too. I'm digging it. Hubby wasn't so thrilled (he likes red heads) but he is liking it more now. He's stuck with me! LOL.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Sign in to follow this