Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

Man threatened with arrest at Heathrow for wearing Transformers T-shirt

4real

An airline passenger claimed that a security guard threatened to arrest him because he was wearing a T-shirt showing a cartoon robot with a gun.

Brad Jayakody, 30, from London, said he was stopped from passing through security at Heathrow's Terminal 5 after his Transformers T-shirt was deemed 'offensive.'

The IT consultant was set to fly off on a business trip to Dusseldorf in Germany when he was pulled to one side.

article-1023560-0174F68100000578-917_468x634.jpg

Brad Jayakody wearing the Transformers T-shift which caused offence at Heathrow

Mr Jayakody said the first guard started joking with him about the Transformers character depicted on his French Connection T-shirt.

'"Then he explains that since Megatron is holding a gun, I'm not allowed to fly,' he said.

'It's a 40ft tall cartoon robot with a gun as an arm. There is no way this shirt is offensive in any way, and what I'm going to use the shirt to pretend I have a gun?

He was cooperative with the supervisor and took off the the 'offensive' T-shirt, replacing it with another shirt in his carry on luggage.

A spokesman for Heathrow operator BAA said: 'If a T-shirt had a rude word or a bomb on it, for example, a passenger may be asked to remove it.

'We are investigating what happened to see if it came under this category.

'If it's offensive, we don't want other passengers upset.'

He said there was no record of the incident and the passenger 'certainly didn't make a formal complaint at the time.'

.....................4real?

:rotflmao:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

i swear so fucking stupid...people really need to chill the fuck out

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

i own that shirt O_O

by the way it is optimus prime, not megatron ;p

also how the hell is that offencive

Edited by Kite

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

I knew somebody else would appreciate the news :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

When I was flying out Saturday, they shut down a terminal on at phoenix sky harbor for a security breech, which I believe turned out to be a dasani bottle. But a t-shirt? Wtf?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

My govt teacher from the last semester said her son has to go through an extra security everytime he goes to an airport because her son's name matches one of those terrorists. That's like having a suspicion because you have a common name like John Smith.

I hope his friend was pulling a prank or something, otherwise that's just stupid.

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

Coming next summer: Robots on a Plane!

XD

With a twist ending where the plane transforms into a robot...

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

With a twist ending where the plane transforms into a robot...

.....squishing everyone that's on the plane into a bloody goo. Except Sammuel L. Jackson, because he's a badass who will steal a jet and battle the giant plane-bot.

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

.....squishing everyone that's on the plane into a bloody goo. Except Sammuel L. Jackson, because he's a badass who will steal a jet and battle the giant plane-bot.
Once the battle is over Samuel L. Jackson lands the jet and says he's tired of these mother fucking transformers references in this mother fucking movie.

Once the credits end the jet transforms into a magic bullet blender pissing off a lot of robot fans that thought it would be StarScream.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Once the battle is over Samuel L. Jackson lands the jet and says he's tired of these mother fucking transformers references in this mother fucking movie.

Once the credits end the jet transforms into a magic bullet blender pissing off a lot of robot fans that thought it would be StarScream.

He then punches his way out of the movie and beats up everyone that dared to watch the movie, simply because he didn't want to make a SoaP sequal.

acsig2016.jpg

you guys made an rpg outta this story X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

you guys made an rpg outta this story X'D

RPG nothing, that would be just about the Coolest Movie Ever. The only thing that would make it cooler would be if Chuck Norris teamed up with Sammuel L. Jackson, and together they went out and defeated the Zentradi with nothing more than a pair of lightsabers and a whip.

acsig2016.jpg

Sign in to follow this