Sign in to follow this  
Zero Cool

Some days scare me to death

Okay here is the reason for this. I'm in the Military and I'm and Infantry man, so my job constist of getting shot at and shooting back. Now that yo know the basis of my job let me tell you what has happened to me in the past couple of months that I've been in Afghanistan. so far have had an IED explode only a few meters away from me, 107 rockets shot at me and RPG's also. I would have to say that the scariest day I had was when we had some Taliban shoot small arms fire at us that's when I realized that man my job sucks at times but, for the most part I allmost like it. But, just to let you know that I do this for the betterment of the Afghan people they really need it. so this is my little rant and I thank you for takeing the time to read it.

Wow! You rock brave one. Stay strong and be safe!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

wow dude, i cant begin to understand what you must be going through i mean i have alot of friends and family that went to iraq and Afghanistan and they all pretty much agree that afghanistan is the worse of the 2 evils and u guys dont get enough credit for what ur doing because of the war in iraq afghanistan just seems to get brushed under the rug like its no big deal and it isnt fare or media should be covering what is happening there too! well anyways i just wanted to take the time out and say thank you for what your doing for us and for the world! stay as safe as u can and if u need anything let me know!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sign in to follow this