Sign in to follow this  
HKofsesshoumaru

Visit to the ER and hospital stay

I flew to San Diego on Saturday to see my inlaws and Hubby. I land and head to Escondido, where my husband was at. I wasn't even there an hour before I was sitting a small puddle of blood and cramping. I figured I was stressed out after the week and maybe the flight aggravated me. My mother in law didn't want to take any risks so she came and got me and took me to the ER. Good thing she did, because I was going into pre term labor and they had to stop my contractions. This was not the way I wanted to spend time with my inlaws, but lucky for me my husband was able to be with me for the time I was in there.

As soon as my inlaws left, I was freaking out. I had 3 misscarriages before and I didn't want my inlaws to see me loose it. I felt so bad that my husband had to be there because he hates hospitals but I have to admit he was amazing. He was so supportive and "calm" (he was really freaked out as well). The whole ordeal turned out ok, but now I am lockdown. No lifting, No moving heavy objects, No sex, and No nipple stimulation, (don't ask me what the hell that has to do with anything), BUT they let me fly home? Oh and they said that the mild sex that I did have probably started the whole ordeal. I NEVER had that issue with my first and I havn't had an issue the entire first 5 months I was pregnant. Suddenly I become 6 months (25 weeks) and now it's a problem?? I don't get it.

I stayed home amd rested today. I am feeling alot better but the whole ordeal was scary.

On a good note, when I did got back to my inlaws house and there were presents all over the bed in the spare room. They were all for me and the baby! I got tons of baby clothes, blankets, wash clothes and towels, crib sheets etc.. It was really sweet.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

not to sound like a bitch but if you've had 3 miscarriages I hope you're planning to get fixed after you have this one. for your own physical and mental wellness and the mental wellness of those around you.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

No, you don't sound like a bitch. And yes, after this one I'm getting fixed as I have said before because of exactly that. It's a mental trip to carry a baby so far get excited and then loose it. I usually mis carried in the first 8 weeks, so to survive this long I was really surprised. I get to see my doctor on thursday so hopefully it was a minor scare, and baby should be fine. He moved around a whole lot even in the hospital. He kept kicking the monitor. His heartbeat was very strong as well. That's why I picked Atreyu for a name since it means 'boy warrior'. If we both survive this ordeal, he truly is my little warrior.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Sign in to follow this