Sign in to follow this  
HKofsesshoumaru

I'm being CHEATED ON!! And I Have proof!!!

Wow people sure are stupid. If you are going to cheat don't leave the evidence where I can find it.:x

I uploaded my photos from my phone last night onto the main computer which by the way I havn't touched since my husband has been gone May6th. The pics got saved to the wrong folder. When I looked in the folder there for me to see were 2 videos of my husband, one of him getting head from some bitch. I figured they may be old..BUT the day that it was put on the computer was May 2nd and the date the computer says it was created was April 25th which was a Saturday. Therefore I was with my daughter, in another town, 2 hours away. Explain that shit. Not to mention numerous pictures taken by his phone of some dark haired girl, that was different than the video, that was takn a few days before.

I called and left a message for my husband and at this point he is going to have a hard time covering this up because it's him for sure in the video, and each picture has a date when it was taken. So..yeah I am a tad pissed off right now. Any suggestions?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Well, the date of creation doesn't really mean anything (I guess) since it will only tell you when the picture was copied from the cellphone to the computer. The actual picture might be pretty old for that matter, but this's something you would know since you might've had access to his phone earlier.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

most of my suggestions would get ya jail time so I'll keep those to myself ^_^;

here's a hint ~super glue~

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Since you are asking for our suggestions, I'm guessing you have already thought--or leaning more toward--about giving him a second chance.

If I were you though, he is gone. 2 different girls after you got married for what, less than a 6 months? That's not right.

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

Change the locks on your doors and codes on the security system. Ask him to get a hotel room or stay with a family member and you'll meet at a public fountain or something with a lot of people around. Ask him calmly and rationally about the pictures and videos, when they were taken, and why he kept them after you were married while looking him in the eyes. Gauge his reaction. Have him cool off away from home, yes after he came back, for a week to understand how disturbed you are. Go to marriage counselling and see if it can be resolved.

Hopefully, he was just stupid for leaving evidence of prior events before marriage. If not...at least try marriage counselling before seeking alternatives. Remember, you love this man enough to marry him and have his child. You have to hear him out before making any rash decisions. I'm not sticking up for him, but you both knew your checkered pasts before getting into the relationship.

Remember safety comes first and you don't want to blow anything out of proportion in your heightened emotional state during pregnancy. I'll keep you in my prayers.

P.S. Backup the contents of the videos, pictures, and possibly the entire hard drive onto DVD or another hard drive. Put it someplace safe outside the house in case you need evidence for divorce or other proceedings if you decide to go that route. If he gave you access to his email account you may want to check it out, though that is only recommended if you don't trust him and there is no hope for redemption.

P.P.S. We'll keep you all in our prayers.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

Remember safety comes first and you don't want to blow anything out of proportion in your heightened emotional state during pregnancy. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Like he knows any of the emotional states of pregnancy. I went easy on him with both of our kids. ;)

But he is right on backing up the evidence just in case. You don't want your husband to erase anything and then say that you made everything up. Good luck with everything. Keep us posted.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you Lady, and yes those ideas crossed my mind..LOL

Well, I asked him alright and he said the videos were from a meamory card he had for his old camera that was destroyed/stolen from the truck in the accident. A lot of stuff he ahd was stolen from the accident. I talked to my computer tech guy who works on the computer systems for the jails and the city about the dates n stuff. He said that the created date could be the date that the items were created onto the computer, and if he moved them onto the desk top to be deleted like he said then the modified date would reflect that. Not all computers log the date that something was created and each camera has different software.

After I had some time to calm the hell down, I do remember that day of the 26th because that was day that the new bed was delievered. I was on the phone with him that afternoon probably at that time and I do remember him saying that he was trying to delete old files and pictures he feels he didn't need or want.

Plus, my husband has lost a lot of weight since I met him 2 years ago. He used to have quite a little pop belly, which I noticed he was a little porker in this video. He dosn't have that belly now, and that confused me.

I pretty much refused to listen to him till I had my computer guru chat because I was pissed. However, I am going still to see him and his family on Saturday and I havn't been lied to yet by him. Infact I looked real dumb the last time something like this went down.

Hubby dosn't blame me for being pissed, and neither does his family. I have my own xxx photos but damn their on a disc somehwere not on the desktop where he can see. Geez! Though now that I think about it I do remember him asking me to delete that folder b cuz it had previously married to me pics that he didnt feel he needed to keep anymore.

Still, what a careless doof hubby is. If I wasn't pregnant and by myself right now I wouldn't have tripped out.

Why the hell would you make a video like that anyway? It was rather painful to watch.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Remember, you love this man enough to marry him and have his child.

Not everyone marries or has a child out of love. More often then not its stupidity.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Not everyone marries or has a child out of love. More often then not its stupidity.

In the case of HK I know it to be fact. Go HK! :happy:

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

My inlaws wanted grandkids and they always asked us. I don't think it was stupidity..but it sure wasn't for love of my ex. I thought he would stick around if I had his kid (that young idiot mind set that I had). He may be gone, but I don't regret having my daughter.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Sesshoumaru

I don't regret my kids either but I wouldn't cross the street to spit in their old man's hair. Same applies to the ex husband.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

It's so hard for me to suck it up, smile and knod when my daughter says "my daddy is so cool". He is better now than he was but I don't understand why he changed for the better after I left. Why couldn't he be a dad when I was with him? He didn't want to do anything other than smoke pot and drink beer, than hang out with his daughter. I would NEVER say that to my munchkin but still. Everyone thinks he's father of the year.

Would being totally wasted count as having your kids out of love..LOL? I mean we were rather passionate that time. So sad how I remember the day I got pregnant with both my kids.

Edited by HKofsesshoumaru

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Sesshoumaru

It's so hard for me to suck it up, smile and knod when my daughter says "my daddy is so cool". He is better now than he was but I don't understand why he changed for the better after I left. Why couldn't he be a dad when I was with him? He didn't want to do anything other than smoke pot and drink beer, than hang out with his daughter. I would NEVER say that to my munchkin but still. Everyone thinks he's father of the year.

Would being totally wasted count as having your kids out of love..LOL? I mean we were rather passionate that time. So sad how I remember the day I got pregnant with both my kids.

....it could be worse. You could be like my birth mother and have a child cause you were "curious to see what it would be like" after a one night stand or having an accident with your bf x.x then get drunk one night and rant to your children why you had them

but i'm sure your kids will understand when they're older...if you decide to tell them :P

....it could be worse. You could be like my birth mother and have a child cause you were "curious to see what it would be like" after a one night stand or having an accident with your bf x.x then get drunk one night and rant to your children why you had them

Lol damn^_^;

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

I had my son for me. I even gave him my name. The father was just a sperm doner. I haven't spoken to the prick in 10 years.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this