Sign in to follow this  
jrock_86

Working Cashier

:x

omg! the other day ..i was at the register finishing a transaction and this dude was then loading his bag into his cart so he some how dosed off into his receipt and left 3 bags ....and began to walk away...

I began the new order and started assisting the next customer and when i glanced at the belt he had left three bags....

So i said " Sir your forgetting your bags..."

And he glanced at me embarressed that he forgot them saying

" oh i'm sorry but anyway *sarcastically rude attitude* arent you suppose to run the bags to me and put it inside my cart...your suppose to put all my bags in my cart anyway isn't that your job....*

:x omg! i thought i was going to explode but i calmly looked back at him and lifted my eye brow " well your only a few feet away and i called you to get your bags... I work at the register i dont place the bags in your cart all the baggers do that.."

* i do put them in the cart for the handicap and elders but if your only a few steps away and want to bite my head off because your embarressed cause you forgot ..it's not my fault ....plus the company is so cheap they dont hire enough workers or enough baggers....

I have a long line and if i did that for each and every customer , it would still be my fault and it's B.S when they say customer is always right because there are rude sarcastic bad attitude people like him that makes me want to quit and pull my hair out.*

I am the nicest person and quick responsible cashier but i dont let people walk on me like that....

And yea my boss told me oh he complained about you

and i thought ( i hope he doesn't come back )

what i also hate is that there are people who think they are so royal and think they have a higher authority over me cause i work as a cashier and they think they should treat you like crap

so also my boss told me

just shrug it off and call me *the manager* if he starts at it with you again but it is your job to ring it up and bag it in the cart

in my mind

" do you know how long it would take for me to do that for each customer cause they buy like two carts worth of stuff sometimes and there family members stand there dumfounded and attitude "servent kinda look"

i do my job and always get compliments but those few angry attitude people in the world just press my buttons right

i cant deal with it , i'm sorry

does anyone have any suggestions or tips with people like these

Edited by jrock_86

Ask the manager to assist you in bagging since your line is full and you don't want to piss off ALL your customers. :)

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

I totally understand. And that's why you have baggers. But when you are alone and your bagger fails to bag or put groceries in the basket then..I guess it falls on the cashier?? All stores are different in this policy or whatever. HOWEVER it's fucking people like him who can't pay attention who blame others for their problems. Could be a result of his poor childhood and not having to except personal responcibility. He was just being a dick and wanted someone to take the fall for his stupidity. If he comes back and gets in your line, ring him up, bag him up and get him the hell out of your hair. If he still complains, then let your manager know when he comes in the store and have a manager there to witness his lack brain power.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

I've been working retail for 7 years now. If you can't handle something like that, I suggest looking for a new job, because it only gets worse. 80% of people shopping at the grocery store are some of the most lazy, ignorant, pieces of garbage on the face of this earth.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

I've been working retail for 7 years now. If you can't handle something like that, I suggest looking for a new job, because it only gets worse. 80% of people shopping at the grocery store are some of the most lazy, ignorant, pieces of garbage on the face of this earth.

So very true..I'm not part of that 80 percent. I'm nice to cashiers and food service people because I have been on the other end.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Just tell them you're sorry, you can't leave your post, but you'll be happy to call someone to help them if they wish. And if they still complain, call the manager. I stopped dealing with customer crap years ago. If they got bitchy, I'd get the manager. They're the ones paid to deal with that shit, let them earn that money. XD

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

lol how did I know that was coming.
:happy: you think like me don't you?!?!?!

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

i havnt smiled at a customer in 2 years ;p

a guy pulls up in an imported lamborghini, parks illegally infront of the store, and has the nurve to complain about late fee of $15 (8£) because he forgot when his films were due....

i dont bother them when there working, why do they bother me X_x

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Sign in to follow this