Sign in to follow this  
Dubird

Free Gas Everywhere!!

you don't need a Desert Eagle or an Uzi to kill a deer is my point ;p
But chances are any gun most likely used to kill a deer can kill a person so your non lethal weapon seems pointless.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

The bigger the game the bigger the bullets. Deer can weigh as much as humans.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

theres a difference between owning a gun for hunting and self defence / domestic use

and if for example, guns wernt legal in america in the way they are now, it would be easy to control ownership of hunting rifles

im to tired to explain how a government can control it with relative ease if only people with hunting licences are allowed to own rifles

personaly however i do not agree with hunting for sport, but provided the animal is eaten, i have no reason to voice my opinion further

by owning a gun you are creating the very situation people wish to avoid,

you own a gun to protect yourself, there fore the criminal needs a gun to commit a crime.

it is like what commisiner (sp) gorden said at the end of batman begins, about escalation. when one person has something,. the other gets something better to compansate and surpass.

and listen to some music for an example. alot of rap music says, treat women like ho's, fuck the police. and if someone steps near you, blow the fucker away

99% of the time, the rappers are just talking shit they wouldnt do for a million dollars, but stupid kids listen to this and think literally if they act that way, they will get money, power and respect

im not just blaming rap music, but thats just an example. i do listen to rap and most things, and i know a low of it isnt like that, but then again a lot is.

games like gta4 totally make violence look fun, i know theres plenty of evidence to show links between gameing violence and increased aggression, bu also the reverse effects (ppl express anger via gaming)

gta 4 is rated 18 in the uk, but i see mums with 7 year olds buying it for them, and not every kid has a solid personality not to be effected by full on violence.

removing guns from society totally, is a step forward imo. im not saying it would be easy to do so, but wouldnt you rather live in a society gun free, knowing you not going to be a victim of a drive by, or a school shooting, then they way it is now?

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

there's a difference between owning a gun for hunting and self defence / domestic use

and if for example, guns weren't legal in America in the way they are now, it would be easy to control ownership of hunting rifles

I'm to tired to explain how a government can control it with relative ease if only people with hunting licences are allowed to own rifles

personally however i do not agree with hunting for sport, but provided the animal is eaten, i have no reason to voice my opinion further

by owning a gun you are creating the very situation people wish to avoid,

you own a gun to protect yourself, there fore the criminal needs a gun to commit a crime.

it is like what commissioner (SP) Gorden said at the end of batman begins, about escalation. when one person has something,. the other gets something better to compensate and surpass.

and listen to some music for an example. a lot of rap music says, treat women like hoes, fuck the police. and if someone steps near you, blow the fucker away

99% of the time, the rappers are just talking shit they wouldn't do for a million dollars, but stupid kids listen to this and think literally if they act that way, they will get money, power and respect

I'm not just blaming rap music, but that's just an example. i do listen to rap and most things, and i know a low of it isn't like that, but then again a lot is.

games like gta4 totally make violence look fun, i know there's plenty of evidence to show links between gaming violence and increased aggression, bu also the reverse effects (people express anger via gaming)

GTA 4 is rated 18 in the UK, but i see mums with 7 year olds buying it for them, and not every kid has a solid personality not to be effected by full on violence.

removing guns from society totally, is a step forward IMO. I'm not saying it would be easy to do so, but wouldn't you rather live in a society gun free, knowing you not going to be a victim of a drive by, or a school shooting, then they way it is now?

Yeah a gun for hunting can also be used for defense.

You completely forget all the illegal ways to get a gun.

If they don't eat it, it's at least one more deer off the road.

Criminals are less likely to commit a crime on a gun owner. You completely forgot the gun town USA article. The crime the criminal usually wants to commit is on those that usually don't have guns.

Comics aren't where I'd go to for a sound defense. Especially when it comes to real situations. One guy outdoing an entire police forces job. That's just not only ridiculous, but shows how badly armed the police can be when dealing with real situations.

In such a situation with Rap & GTA/Games the real problem is most likely parenting or lack of. There has also been proof that crime has decreased over the years as video games have gotten more advance. Most people who buy Rap & GTA/Games don't commit crimes.

Removing guns from society will only lead to more gun crimes. Not to mention no guns for defense would lead to more violent crimes. I've never had the fear of a drive by because I've never lived in a gun free zone. And I don't go to school anymore so it's currently impossible for me to be worried about being in a school shooting. Not to mention school shootings & drive bys happen in gun free zones. Now you're just exaggerating things that don't happen on a daily, monthly or maybe even a yearly basis.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Hunting for food, population/disease control are acceptable; its balancing and protecting the ecosystem. Trophy hunting is just egoism run wild.

Owning a gun is less of a concern then what an individual does with the gun.

Here we can buy long barrel guns (your shotguns and various hunting rifles) at Dicks or Wal*mart. These easily obtained guns are rarely used in street crime. Hunters must get licenses to go hunting (fishing too) to limit the number of animals they drag out of the woods. To legally obtain a handgun you must already have a pistol permit (requires gun safety course) and wait the 30 days for a records check. The gun is also registered. People with felony records can not buy handguns from a store. There are laws in place to keep criminals from buying guns.

There are a few things that deter criminals from trespassing/ breaking and entering. A security system, a big barking dog, and knowing a person inside could shoot you injuring or immobilizing you before you could fight back or flee. If a place looks risky chances are they'll move on.

Taking guns away from lawful citizens isn't going to help them. There are too many illegal guns on the streets. Not everyone can have a pet or afford a security system but birdshot is hella cheap and there is no long term commitment. Average Joe doesn't want to be the dumb motherfucker that brought a knife to a gunfight. A gun ban just empowers the criminals; they aint gonna give up their guns. Presently we have a sort of cold war style stand off with guns in this country. This place is flooded with illegal weapons; handguns semi auto weaponry etc. and more cross the border every single day. Street gangs and mafia are better armed then some countries military. If the citizenry give up their guns they end up in a position where the criminals and/or a tyrannical military can easily slaughter and dominate the population. People don't want to live with that kind of fear and uncertainty so they fight to keep the second amendment. Think last line of defense scenario...

As far as rap... :barf2:can't stand most of it

I see a lot of it as a media tool used to incite violence clannish/misogynistic behavior in poor urban areas. I'm not saying all rap artists suck or are evil. Look at who the music industry (corporations) picks out to promote and where they sell that artist the hardest. That can apply to all musicians but generally look for the messages and values the top rap pop country whatever stars are projecting and to what audience.

Video games have a rating system for a reason. It's adult irresponsibility that puts these games in kids hands. Again like the music industry most games are directed at a specific audience. They are arguably giving people what they want and making a nice buck off of it.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this