Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

elections and the media...

The Media has always controlled the elections, and until people stop being mindless and believing everything on TV, it won't change.

LBJ didn't bother with a second term because of the media

Nixon resigned because of the media

Clinton won because of the media.

Bush won twice because of a brief distrust in the media after Clinton

The fox news phenomenon was created because of the heavily biased media

The media demonized our troops during Veitnam. Yet they lead us all into 2 Iraq wars, and now they cry foul on the second one. Popular opinion is formed by the media, because people are too lazy to research for themselves. To them, if the news reports on it, it must be true. Whether people want to believe it or not, the media is a bigger culprit than the government when it comes to propaganda.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Based on the first vid I'd like to say if you look up previous post not only have I talked about Ron Paul the most... I had also had the first post about Ron Paul... Not counting the one on Harry Potter... Point being I might have a brain... I just need more time to find it... Hopefully not 100 years...

Base on the 3rd vid in a perfect world the Republican vs Democratic Presidential Candidates would be Ron Paul vs Mike Gravel; Kucinich maybe VP Democratic Candidate...

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I think we're gonna have more Bush regardless if we have an election or not -_-;

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I think we're gonna have more Bush regardless if we have an election or not -_-;
Isn't that just stating the obvious.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I think a lot of people think getting a dem in the white house will magically make it all better :rolleyes:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I think a lot of people think getting a dem in the white house will magically make it all better :rolleyes:
I think they're mostly the same people who voted for John Kerry.

Sign in to follow this