Sign in to follow this  
Pchan

PlayStation 'will reclaim lead'

I'm pretty sure a person with a PhD in this field can make a better "educated" guess than the both of us. Maybe its just me, but I don't see how guessing the PS3 can never take the lead is the only unfanboyish thing to say. If thats the only so called educated guess to make, then I guess its fact?

Microsoft won't just become a hardware business, they gained their glory through software, and its all they will ever be. The few hardware products they have are craptastic in quality (as far as construction goes).

I'm aware of how much a plasma screen costs, but that doesn't change the fact that both the PS3 and Xbox 360 were built to perform on these types of devices. To someone that can afford it and wants to play games, it would make no sense to buy a pile of PC parts rather than a killer home entertainment set up. For those of us that can't afford it, oh well it works just fine on the TV we have. There are many many factors pertaining to the development of new consoles other than the PC.

The PS3 can't take the lead right now. Its still over priced & still lacking in major 1st party games. What is ridiculous is it taking the lead once this console war is already over. A PhD in predictions makes as much sense as Miss Cleo.

If I were Microsoft I'd try to fix the problems the company has with hardware. Saying they'll never be anything else is fanboyish.

So instead of the few who can afford (to make) a good PC it'll become the few who can afford a Big Plasma TV? And yeah my TV works fine enough. That's why it makes no sense for me to find HD that big of a deal. Most people who can't afford them don't need a Xbox 360 or PS3 for detail they can't see.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Yeah to say Coca-Cola will never become a toilet manufacturer is fanboyish too. X'D

Microsoft is a 33 year old software giant, They have no desire to become a hardware company because they make all their money from selling software to hardware makers. That is what the whole company was founded on. The Xbox 360 is a minute fraction of the company, they wont change the entire company just because of one division that isn't even their biggest money maker, unless a complete idiot was running the show. They don't need to fix their shitty hardware because its budget type products like keyboards and ear phones. The only two major products they have are the Zune and the Xbox 360.

A Doctoral Degree is a joke? pfft. I can take that statement as seriously as Miss Cleo.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!