Sign in to follow this  
Pchan

Allergies

So, how many do ya have and do you get em randomly or season/ weather specific? What do you take fer em .. or precautions ^_^

I was at a dinner this last Saturday, and the one guy had the skin around his eyes all puffy, red and tearing eyes too. I thought it was interesting ... because *touchwood/ glass/ paper/ metal* I've yet to realize or find out if I have any allergies ^_^.

Hmmm, wait ... I sneeze twice every time I step outta the house ^_^:.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I'm allergic to something from all the seasons including dust, so I have no relief. Generic over-the-counter version of Clairton from Krogers or Meijers helps most of the time. Allergy shots for 5 years have reduced my reactions in half.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

I'm allergic to nature. >< Claritin does nothing for me, Zirtec is ok, Allegra is what works best. Actually, Benyidryl works best, but I can't take it for more than a couple nights because it seriously messes up my sleep patterns. Just a few nights worth is enough to make my brain dependant on it to fall asleep and it takes a couple nights to switch back. ><

Singular works great, but it's not generic yet. Seldane worked great, but they pulled that from the market years ago, dammit.

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

I am allergic to forest fires. The smoke makes my eyes swell. I am also allergc to laytex so bad that to touch it, or be touched by it causes me to stop breathing.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Since moving to Arizona my allergies haven't hit me like the used to back in North Dakota (maybe because of all the deadness down here, that or because I know live in a desert). Back home Spring - Fall were complete hell on me as I'm allergic to pollen (isn't it grand) and those months have all the lovely flowers blooming and what not. Plus is Fall it's harvest season so all that took it's toll on my poor nose. Took a generic brand of allergy medicine that works wonders for me (don't know the name but man does it work). I don't get as bad as most though, just a runny nose and sneezing.

If we were talking animals I'm damn near deathly allergic to cats but we're not going there with this one so yea.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

Hmmm, wait ... I sneeze twice every time I step outta the house ^_^:.

That's actually a genetic condition that only about 25% of people have. I do it, too--sneeze whenever I'm first in bright light or look up at the sun--and my boy refused to believe my sneezes were actually caused by sunlight, because he doesn't have it. One of his friends does it, too, and we had to argue our case until finding agreement online. :P

http://www.dankarran.com/sunsneezing/

Tellah2.jpg

Whoa ... so I do suffer from something afterall! Cool personal discovery :happy: thankies Saiel.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I don't know that it's bright light that causes the sneezing, but I do know bright light can help. Like, a lot of times I'll get that tickle in the back of my nose, and if I look at a bright light it'll help me to sneeze.

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

dust,pollen,dander, poison ivy and Virginia creeper , ragweed, golden rod, fresh pineapple, and penicillin. Year round its vacuuming a couple times a day and since dust settles after 4 days you can guess what happens on that fifth day. I can usually keep the inside to an allergen minimum until the dog and 2 cats start shedding winter coats. Of course okie insists on shedding on me and she is my primary cause of allergy eyes. The over the counter or singulair work out fine if I need a dose of something. If I look at pi or creeper I get a rash -_-; then I'm running for the toothpaste >.<

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

im alergic to baby poo, and soiled bqaby cloths ;p

:rotfl:Welcome to being a new parent. You gain a tolerance for it.

On the bright side: It's worse if you have to change the diaper on a old person. They poop and vomit more.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru