Sign in to follow this  
gokuDX7

Iron Man

Was way better then I had expected. I was going into the movie thinking that all the "hype" and good ratings where just fanboys spewing out their orgasmic feelings but I was wrong. The movie was really good. The only gripe I have about it was that it wasn't as action packed as I would have wanted it to be. I guess their leaving all that for the second movie. This was more of a story telling of how Iron Man was created and became who he is. Not an "in your face shoot and attack everything you see" film.

I give this movie a 9 out of 10

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

I really want to watch this movie, the special effects in the trailers looks so good. ^_^

ya it feels really realistic when you watch it. Every time he starts flying it makes me want to go make my own suit lol.

@Myk JL - ya, when it ended I was like....damn it give me more now.

sig.php

*hides his suit from goku* yeah i need to get out and watch this...really have been waiting for it badly but alas...busy yay

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Dude, that's why he has his bat-suit, bat-bike, bat-car/ tank, bat-plane, bat-powerboat, etc. The Batman IS a badass.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

i dont get is bruce wayne is supersmart, and a billionnaire. why didnt he think of making an ironman suit ;p
No one is allowed to out power super man!... And if they do they become the red headed step child.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

This was the last straw for me. I'm not going to see any superhero movies anymore, except superman 2, if there is gonna be one. It was a so and so--been there done that--movie and I wanted to just get up and leave. There weren't much new things that really sparked my interest. Two casts I didn't like was Gwyneth Paltrow and that reporter lady.

They didn't have any chemistry with the main character, as far as their relationship with him goes. Other than that, they were so dull and boring to watch.

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

This was the last straw for me. I'm not going to see any superhero movies anymore, except superman 2, if there is gonna be one. It was a so and so--been there done that--movie and I wanted to just get up and leave. There weren't much new things that really sparked my interest. Two casts I didn't like was Gwyneth Paltrow and that reporter lady. They didn't have any chemistry with the main character, as far as their relationship with him goes. Other than that, they were so dull and boring to watch.
I doubt there's going to be a super man 2. First new super man stunk from what I heard being nothing but remakes of the older ones. Never heard of anyone getting mad over a lack of chemistry from actresses or actors.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Well, chemistry does play a VERY important role in the entire scope of the movie. If Louis (spl?) Lane and Kent don't have any chemistry, the entire charm of the characters gets thrown off the roof, right? They did mention a Superman 2 movie coming up, so look out for it.

Slippers, The Dark Knight.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Off Topic:

Filth to you, gold to me! ^_^ ... but yeah, wait till you hear reviews on it and see how you feel about it.

I never said I hated Iron man^_^; although I took extra good 5-10 mins wondering off in the movie theater after taking a bathroom break during the movie because I wasn't eager to get back and sit there for another round. I only missed the part where he was making his new Iron man suit though. Maybe it was the guy next to me that kept flashing his cell like every 2 secs to check the time bothered me more, but I'm thinking he was probably thinking the samething about the movie as me. Lol.

I liked the 90s' batman 1 and 2. The re-remade version was simply boring and the story was pointless (I can't even remember who the villain was..err..Liam Neeson, right?). That's why no one cares if Katie Holmes was replaced or not lmao. That's a bad sign don't you think? One of the main character isn't there anymore and it doesn't bother people who liked the film? O_O All you need is some big named celebrities and then add some special effects. That's all it takes to make superhero movies these days.

I don't think Superman 2, the new one coming out, will be as good as Superman returns because the director took his time making other movies first. I think the momentum has left for Superman and people probably won't care much about it now, unless there will be more action than the first one. I guess that's the reason most people thought Superman returns wasn't a good movie due to lack of action. The only guy I thought was bad casting was Kevin Spacey. I'm glad the Superman's role was casted by an unknown actor.

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

I liked the 90s' batman 1 and 2. The re-remade version was simply boring and the story was pointless (I can't even remember who the villain was..err..Liam Neeson, right?). That's why no one cares if Katie Holmes was replaced or not lmao. That's a bad sign don't you think? One of the main character isn't there anymore and it doesn't bother people who liked the film? O_O All you need is some big named celebrities and then add some special effects. That's all it takes to make superhero movies these days.
Off Topic:

I don't usually pay attention to actresses as their roles are bland anyway. Still I do have to admit when they switch actors in prequels/sequels it mainly stinks.

They're not using the original actor(/wrestler) who played Sabertooth in the X-Men movie for the Wolverine movie. Having Deadpool in it barely makes up for that fact.

If the original Sabertooth was played by Kevin Nash I might be more mad about it... Or not as Kevin Nash has gotten out of shape fast.

ya, I'm not big on actors either, their over rated and over paid. In fact the only movies where I actually care who's acting is movies with Daniel Day Lewis in them. If they where to put someone else in as Batman or Iron Man, chances are I wouldn't care as long as the story was consistent and whoever it was acting played the role right for the most part.

Superman's downfall was the story. For me, the story is everything. If they can't make it interesting or at least follow the basic rules of whatever book/past movie their remaking, then I can't get into the movie and thus I end up hating it.

But I haven't once walked out of a movie even if it sucks. I figure why waste the $8 if your not gonna see the thing all the way through.

sig.php

Off Topic:

Nobody cares if Katie Holmes reprised her role or not because nobody cares about her acting career anymore, in contrast to her personal/ married life. If it's any consolation for the directors/ producers, it's better if she isn't in the movie because of all the media and scientology situation. Hollywood is biased at the end of the day.

Ok, watched it last night, and the storyline sorta also mirrors Ed Norton's The Incredible Hulk, A LOT. But I guess it's a spectacular start to the movie franchise. The entire cast fit very well into the script and characters like a glove with nobody being wasted. I loved the part where he's improving/ making the Mach versions, and the chemistry/ humor in general. The fact that Stane who had never gotten into his suit had got easily used to all it's functions and maneuverability with utter flawless ease was disconcerting to me, being my only major gripe in the flick. Oh hum, commercial success and RT's best rated comic movie of all time (so far).

The Joker will be portrayed accurately in the Dark Knight. Jack Nicholson's Joker was... well a joke. The second batman was by far the worst batman ever created. YES, even worse than Batman & Robin.

They pretty much ruined Superman with the whole son angle, and using Lex Luthor again... They could have done something much better like Darkseid or Brainiac. The movie was ok, but not great. Like i said.. the whole son thing pretty much screwed it from ever having a good sequel.

Anyways.. Iron Man was pretty solid. It could have used another action sequence at least, but Downey Jr. looked the part more than anyone could possibly do. The little treat after the credits was great. :D

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

just got back from seeing it, and i rather enjoyed it. I never read the Iron Man comics, so I have no idea how 'accurate' it might have been (at least as far as origin stories go), but they did a great job fitting actors to their characters, and while another good action scene would've been great, they did good fitting what enought story and plot into it to make it interesting and make a sequel possible.

Other than that, I have two words: Car Fight!! XD

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg