Sign in to follow this  
Kite

new naruto movie (spoilers)

ppl watched it yet,

i liked thr fight scenes, and the ending was pretty decent, where she called naruto a liar, and he shows up last second.

i was hoping that naruto would have gone 9 tails on the demons ass, and laid the smackdown, but i think naruto writers are trying to minimise the kyubi's influence, otherwise it will become as impressive as a super sayian in DB-Gt

though after this movie, i feel kinda empty, hard to explain, i just dont like endings ;p

hence why i dont watch movies much ;p. just tv series ^^

anyone want to share there views

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

I honestly didn't like the way they had Naruto acting at all. This is supposed to take put in the same time period as shippuden yet he acted like when he was in the first series. I was expecting him to act more mature and "cool". I couldn't stand watching or listening to Naruto at all in this movie.

As for the movie as a whole, I think its one of the better ones. At least they completed this one as apposed to the 3rd movie where they did a shitty job at the end.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

yeah i really enjoyed it a lot...was a lot better then the previous...oh man i was laughing so hard at the scene after the credits finished where she asked if he would help her with her successor XD

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

yeah i really enjoyed it a lot...was a lot better then the previous...oh man i was laughing so hard at the scene after the credits finished where she asked if he would help her with her successor XD

ya and he had no idea what she was talking about lol. The same thing happens in almost all of the movies. Naruto has to take care of someone that has an angry personality then by the end they fall in love with him or become his best friend lol.

sig.php

There're 2 Naruto Shippu movies out there, you guys talking bout that?

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

There're 2 Naruto Shippu movies out there, you guys talking bout that?

i think theres only 1 subbed of shippuden

the one im refering to is when he has to guard a high priestess from some evil monster being reborn, where she has invisioned his death

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Yeah, the purple dragon~like monster ... who isn't from this world and such. This was a HUGE improvement from the other Naruto movies *phew* though I also like the one with Gaara and the other Snow Princess I've yet to watch.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Yeah, the purple dragon~like monster ... who isn't from this world and such. This was a HUGE improvement from the other Naruto movies *phew* though I also like the one with Gaara and the other Snow Princess I've yet to watch.

The other one takes place a bit at the end of Shippu this one the thread is about takes place basically at the start of it.

sig.php

Oh I see. So you guys are pretty lucky to have seen it and understand it. I wonder how long ill have to wait until its subbed.

....you do know they are talking about the subbed release bud...everyone here cept for my self and a very few others watch RAWs and understand it

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

*is all set with crappy Naruto filler shit*

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this