Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

Your Parents

How old are they and do either of them now or have they ever lied to you about their age? X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

My mom always looked WAY younger than what she was. People used to ask if we were sisters and she would pause a bit before I gleefully chimed up she wasn't my sister, she was my mom.

My dad shaved his head so u never saw any of his gray and always looked younger. People thought he was my hired body guard at a high school dance once. He had a diamond stud in one of his ears and he had a suit on. My mom needed volunteers to chaerone a school dance and CLAIMS she ran out of people (yeah right!!). It just so happened to be the first dance I got a date for. So yeah...I never lived that down.

My parents are in their 50's now.

BUT my mom DID lie about when she had me.

She told me that her and my dad married in June or July of 1981 ( I think it was june?) I was born in first half of January 1982. She would go ON and ON about waiting till I was married to have sex. I was a full term baby. Do the math.

Edited by HKofsesshoumaru

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Hah, they can't lie about their age (though my mother tries to all the time). I know both of their birth dates and have since I was 5 (thank you Grandparents). I'm pretty good at pointing out my Mom's age (to her frustration). They're both in their forties (with my father turning 50 here in a couple of years).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

Both my parents are in their 50s. I highly doubt that they'll see their 60s. My mom has MS & my dad's years of smoking have taken a major toll on him. I'd guess if I had any real feelings for them I'd feel bad, but, nope.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

How old are they and do either of them now or have they ever lied to you about their age? X'D

i wonder about the nature of this question? ;p

trying to find out how gullable yuor kids are ;p

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

hellz naw I'm damn proud of my age it took me my whole life to get here X'D

my pops is 61 (I think) and my mom insists shes 59 but... for a while she had two birthdays a year and was 32 for like 4 years X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I have no clue how old my parents are ... I think mum's close to 50 now and dad's close to his mid 50s.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

somewhere in their 50's I think. I lost track after they turned 45 :(. And no they never lied to me about their age.

My mom always looked way younger then she really was, until she had a heart attack and was forced to start taking pills. Then she started looking more her age lol. My dad has always looked way older then he should. His hair has been grey since I was 5 lol. I fear my hair will be like his soon. I can already start to see a few greys popping up in my goatee.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^