HKofsesshoumaru

I finally know what I am having!

Well, I can say at least I am not having a cow or a panda (since I seem to love coconut soup with bamboo shoots). It's a baby alright...

I finally had an ultra sound today (this pregnancy seems to be dragging on). Baby couldn't look healthier and it was quite ovious he is a boy! So, now I have my boy and my girl. No more kids after this..I'm getting my tubes tied.

Edited by HKofsesshoumaru

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Congratulations! Have your little girl start practicing to help care for the little boy. Ask her to get diapers for her little dolls and such. She might just be a mommy's little helper.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

Caitlin has a baby brother (my ex and his gf have a son together and he is almost a year old.) She takes her doll and puts it under her shirt. She says " I'm feeding my baby with my little boobie." Wow. Kids are smart..LOL. She likes the idea of having another baby brother. She saw the ultra sound pics and she kissed my belly today. CUTE!

I suddenly wanted to change the name from what we orginally wanted: Atreyu Dresden Leon. I was watching a mexican soap opera (don't ask me why..I'm doing some strange shit this pregnancy..) and the guy's name was 'Marcelo". I LOVED that name. But my husband hated it. We argued and argued over it (stupid huh?) untill today when we were at the ultra sound and he said "Atreyu Marcelo Garcia" Which means: Atreyu: Indian for boy warrior (NO NOT THE NEVERENDING STORY CHRACTER, though I love that movie) Marcelo-Spanish, French and Italian for " Little Warrior" and Garcia (our last name) meaning "Like a fox".

Put it all together and you have "Little boy warrior like a fox".

How could I pass that up? It just worked and we love it. So, that's his name.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

I am due September 7th 2008. But because I have to have a c section it will be before that. They can't schedule me yet for one till June, but by then I will know for sure then when baby will be here.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Sesshoumaru

hooray for tubal ligation! be prepared to feel killer pain post op -_-;

is this a second c section for you? I swear they hand out c sections like Halloween candy these days -_-;

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Yes second c section and I am not looking forward to being cut. I didn't get a choice, since I had too many problems with my first labor.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Sesshoumaru

Well congradulations, that's a beautiful name. I will praying you don't have anymore problems and hope everything goes extremely well. My mom had to have c sections for both me and my brother and even though we're a little crazy it turned out alright so no worries and Congradulations once again!

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell