Sign in to follow this  
Myk JL

MK vs. DC

Ed Boon said it will be rated Teen, and there will be no "fatalities" just outrageous finishers...

I knew this was probably going to be the case, but it still took all the wind out of my sails... I've lost a lot of desire to play this game now.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Ed Boon said it will be rated Teen, and there will be no "fatalities" just outrageous finishers...

I knew this was probably going to be the case, but it still took all the wind out of my sails... I've lost a lot of desire to play this game now.

Well its like you said when we kind of talked about it in that SF thread.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

batman is one of the worlds best martial artists, and smartest people

he can kick all there asses.

but if lobo is in it then it is inaccurate, as 1 he is immortal, 2 he can go a round with superman, and well superman can pwn anyone ... ;p

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

http://www.icv2.com/articles/news/13345.html

Midway Games has announced the characters from the DC Universe that will appear in Mortal Kombat vs. the DC Universe, the latest iteration of hyper-violent Mortal Kombat videogame. It appears that Kitana, Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Jax, Kano, Liu Kang, Raiden, Shang Tsung, Shao Kahn, and Sonya Blade from the Mortal Kombat realm will be available in the new game to do battle with Superman, Batman, Catwoman, Darkseid, Deathstroke, The Flash, Green Lantern, The Joker, Lex Luthor, Shazam, and Wonder Woman. The game will be playable from two different perspectives. Players can choose to be in the DC Universe, which is being invaded by the Mortal Kombat characters or vice versa.

The game’s storyline, which has been concocted by veteran comic book writers Jimmy Palmiotti and Justin Gray, tones down the powers of the DC characters to make for more equal contests. Producer Ed Boon has indicated that there can be “fatalities” among the Mortal Kombat characters and the DC villains. The DC heroes can also lose, though they will suffer “brutalities” rather than actual death. Mortal Kombat vs. the DC Universe will be released on November 10th for both the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 platforms. It will be the first Mortal Kombat game that will not carry an “M” rating.

Midway Games has mounted a major marketing campaign that clearly targets comic book fans and included a significant effort at the San Diego Comic-Con (see “125,000 Throng Comic-Con”) for this crossover product.

I don't see how in the hell anyone from mortal kombat could possibly hold their own against superman, batman, green lantern, Darkseid or Wonder Woman. O_O I wonder if they'll be so toned down it won't be any fun to play as them.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg