Sign in to follow this  
HKofsesshoumaru

I just don't know where to start...

Well, who ever said that I would be on here posting married life sucks was right..to a point. Since I can't post blogs anywhere with out my in laws reading away..I can only post this here.

First of all, since my husband and I have been dating (dated back in June, married in january) this dumb bitch has been texting me with shit about how my husband was having sex with her the first few weeks that we were dating. She then claimed that she was pregnant by him. 11 months go by and she FINALLY had her baby. So that would mean that my husband was out of the mix (since he admitted to sleeping with her once 2 months before we dated). Therefore she would have had her baby in January, not March. Not to mention she lied and told everyone she was divorced. Come to find out she lived with her husband the whole time. Plus, she slept with several people (who came to me and admitted it) in the time frame that she claims to have slept with my husband. Were looking at 5 possible baby daddys not including my husband. So wtf? To really make it bad, she calls my husband up all sweet and cute and said ' oh well now that I think about it I'm sure that is my husband's son and we are just so happy..blah blah blah'. You know that whole 'hey sorry I harassed you both for almost a year, but it's ok now'. No!:x If I wasn't pregnant I would have beaten that bitch for causing so much turmoil. And who knows if My husband did or didn't. He SWEARS he didn't and I never caught him lying before. BUT DNA dosn't lie and that bitch won't get a DNA test. Did I mention she told all everyone that she was kicked in the stomach when she was a kid and couldn't have kids?

Second, My husband was in a car accident a year ago where someone was killed.:( It was proven to be a mechanical failure, but the girl who died removed her seatbelt the split second before the tire axl snapped. The failure of that part caused the truck to hit and inbankment and flip. She was thrown and died of her injuries at the scene. My husband was with her at the time of her death. She was the younger sister of someone he knew and he was giving her and a friend a ride home. Both him and the other girl walked away with a few scratches. She would have lived had she had her seatbelt on. For a year now her family has been trying to send my husband to jail for murder, though it has been proven beyond a doubt he had no fault, he wasn't speeding, no drugs or alcohol, etc.. I have had to get letters of chracter, dealt with all these lawyers, threats from her family (one innocent near Thanksgiving where the mother drove by the neighbor's house thinking it was his, and yelled threats) and the emotional damage it has taken on all these familes (My husband's, The victim's and the victim's gf's). A lot of lies have swirled around in this small town he is from, making any visits out there dangerous. I can't go with him when he goes to these court dates because of fear of the victim's family seeing me, and knowing my face. They pose a threat to me and my kids. My husband is gone once a month, sometimes twice. Working is in possible with all this court crap so I am working again now to help support. This has taken a heavy and emotional toll on all of us.

Third, My sister is pregnant ( 2weeks behind me) and is a crystal meth addict. She lives on the streets, sleeps in her car, and steals to survive. I have tried to help her, but that means I have to lock up everything of value if she comes over. Her Bf got arrested once infront of my apartment complex for fighting with her. I can't allow them at my home because of the 'no crime law' we have here stating no one can be arrested at your apartment or you will be evicted. Since her Bf is a fucking crack headed spaz, he can't be at my home and she wont leave his dumb ass. My husband and I have argued over her so many times it's not funny. She won't go to rehab because she says she 'Dosn't have a problem'. My family and friends always ask me (since I live in the city where she is at) Why don't I help her? It's a guilt trip every fucking day, but I can't waste money to drive around looking for her. When I do find her it's a knock down drag out brawl to pull her away from her BF, who is usually at some crack house smoking a glass dick (aka: a pipe). So, what the hell am I to do? She won't listen to me. Call CPS and have her hate me the rest of my life? I don't know.

and last...The ultrasound drama.

This accident has taken a lot of time away from my husband to the point where I just don't fucking care anymore if he goes to the doctor with me or not. He trial begins Tuesday the 22nd of this month, and we find out the sex of the baby on the 21st. I assumed he wouldn't be there since he has to go out of state. Infact, I don't want to go myself let alone have him be there. There not all that fun, and if baby has it's legs crossed then you have to come back. I hate being on my back so yeah..I am not thrilled. Well, this caused a HUGE fucking fight with his parents. How I am so evil I don't want him there, and how they are not helping me ever again..So fucking what? What's the big damn deal? He may not be there when baby is born if he has to serve time for this stupid accident. Uh! I just wan't to be left alone and not get my hopes up anymore. He always gets pulled to go talk to lawyers when I do have something important to do..

I came up with a great boy baby name I am stuck on and he hates it. Newsflash...he ain't room and boarding a foreign being for 9 months so I think I have a little more say. But oh no..that's another thing I get told I am so horrible and mean for. *rolls eyes*

So there is my story. Married life is great, it's all the shit that we have to deal with. Not to mention I am a moody knocked up bitch who would rather lock my self in a bathroom than listen to my husband fight with me over money or my family. Yeah, I am a great communicator these days. I feel alone most of the time, since my husband seems so distant. I know he is thinking about that accident. Most of the day he plays WOW or works around the apartment. I think he would much rather spend time in another realm than deal with what's going on. *shrugs* I don't know how to reach or help him. Let alone how to help myself. Anti depressants are out since I am pregnant, though some doctors claim they are 'safe', I would much rather not.

So there you have it. Comment if you like. Thanks--HK

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

to much drama. First off, dont let people get you down. The women that called, called becuse she was crazy. Just ignore her and forget about it. Your husband is with you now and no one else.

Second, I know it's hard but, your husband's issues are his issues. Try not to make them your issues. You can help him by simply being there for him. If he seems down or sad then tell him you love him and give him a hug or a kiss. If he's playing WoW chances are he doesn't want to deal with anything around him so give him some space. Every so often tell him your there for him if he needs to talk about anything. At some point he will probably open up more to you in staid of running off to WoW.

That's all I really have for advice. Just try to not stress over things. It will only make you more depressed right now.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

When you're married, your spouse's problems are your problems and vice versa. That doesn't mean you can fix those problems or even help with them. The burden of those problems effect you both as you have mentioned earlier. The rest of Goku's advice is sound. I'd also recommend writing or typing a daily journal. You could use your personal blog on ancientclan for this very purpose. Writing and talking with others to get the issues off your chest may not resolve the issue, but it does feel better to share what's on your mind. Did you feel better after your rant above? If so, you know what I have said is true.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

I did feel great after I finally got it off my chest. I couldn't talk about the accident till recently because it was an open case. It was over with, but since the family of the victim wants a trial, they are getting one. Also I forgot to mention that the victim had a gf, who gave her CPR after my husband told her not to. At one point the truck was on top of the victim and he lifted it so she could crawl out. She was up walking around and talking. My husband went to the top of the ditch to flag a car to call 911 since he had no signal. When he returned a few minutes later, there was blood on both girl's mouths and the victim was dead. I think what happened is at one point the Gf freaked out and tried to perform CPR and further contributed to what internal injuries the victim had. This very easliy could have killed her. The Gf has changed her story that she gave the police at the scene several times. Poor thing, I feel sorry for her too.

Anyway...It has gotten a lot better in the last day or so. My mother in law has wanted to call and apologize to me for yelling at me. She was working most of the weekend so she hasn't called yet, but she has told my husband how bad she feels. I'm sure she is under a lot of pressure too. It will work out. It just sucks it has to be this rough.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Sign in to follow this