Sign in to follow this  
Kite

chunin

why didnt naruto pass his exam,

he defeated Neji, who is from the strongest bloodline in the village, the better trained ninja, who is also older and more expierenced, and he defeated him by using a basic jutsu, and shere will power alone.

the ultimate defence beaten by the worst ninja (in school) in konoho history.

naruto may not be too bright, be he demonstrated dedication in the 1st exam, team work in the 2nd, and battle skill and ability to defeat a far superior opponent in skill and expierence and a byakugan user

what the hell did the examiners want from the guy?

also in shippuden, why doesnt naruto get an auto prote to chunin?

he is intrusted with a rank missions if not higher, he has the training from a person skilled enough to have been the 5th hokage, trained under kakasi also, konoho's top ninja.

aswell as has proven himself in combat and dedication to konoho countless times.

the whole underdog thing is getting old ;p

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

The only on who passed that exam was Shikamru. Patience, intelligence, strategy...

Naruto is skilled beyond genin level but being out of the village he hasn't taken the exam and as far as I know no pass no promotion.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

lol Naruto is gonna skip the rest of the levels and shoot right to Hokage (sp?) haha.
With his maturity I highly doubt it.

Maybe he'll end up like The Pervy Sage.

But if he did become Hokage the Village would have to be renamed "Screaming In The Leaves".

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

With his maturity I highly doubt it.

Maybe he'll end up like The Pervy Sage.

But if he did become Hokage the Village would have to be renamed "Screaming In The Leaves".

I have no doubt in my mind that Naruto will be Hokage at some point in the future. If he doesn't then there would be no point to his character or motivation lol.

I'm guessing we wont actually see it happen till the end, where they would do another time skip showing him older. Kakashi is still eligible to become the next Hokage anyway so it's not like Naruto is gonna become Hokage anytime soon not to mention stay a kid forever.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

I have no doubt in my mind that Naruto will be Hokage at some point in the future. If he doesn't then there would be no point to his character or motivation lol.

I'm guessing we wont actually see it happen till the end, where they would do another time skip showing him older. Kakashi is still eligible to become the next Hokage anyway so it's not like Naruto is gonna become Hokage anytime soon not to mention stay a kid forever.

It Might Happen In The End. Until Sasuke Kills him

"To Take Naruto with us... Is the Supreme Order Given Us By the Akatsuki"- Itachi Uchiha, Naruto[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

to be honest i dont think naruto will be come hokage, i really hope he doesnt

he isnt smart enough for one, and well sakura would make a fine hokage

sakura - tsunade

sauske - orochimaru

naruto - the other guy ;p

even though naruto will become v strong, he will either find a new path, or die saving the world from the kyubi

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

to be honest i dont think naruto will be come hokage, i really hope he doesnt

he isnt smart enough for one, and well sakura would make a fine hokage

sakura - tsunade

sauske - orochimaru

naruto - the other guy ;p

even though naruto will become v strong, he will either find a new path, or die saving the world from the kyubi

Thats what i thought. except the Sakura Hokage part

"To Take Naruto with us... Is the Supreme Order Given Us By the Akatsuki"- Itachi Uchiha, Naruto[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sasuke can't beat Itachi without Mangekyou Sharingan

He beat him in the manga without it. Catch up on the manga and you will be surprised how strong everyone becomes.

Naruto is only 13 or 14 right now right? I'm pretty sure he will grow out of his crazy thinking. The last time skip we had, his way of thinking and attitude changed for the better and now in the latest manga he's been getting smarter and using his clones better. So I think the whole "he acts like a kid" statment wont be true once he's older and has been around the block a few times. After all tsunade is like 40 or 50 and her attitude as a kid, the same age as Naruto, wasn't what I would call "Hokage material" either. So give it time and I think you will see him grow into a fine Hokage.

sig.php

He beat him in the manga without it. Catch up on the manga and you will be surprised how strong everyone becomes.

Naruto is only 13 or 14 right now right? I'm pretty sure he will grow out of his crazy thinking. The last time skip we had, his way of thinking and attitude changed for the better and now in the latest manga he's been getting smarter and using his clones better. So I think the whole "he acts like a kid" statment wont be true once he's older and has been around the block a few times. After all tsunade is like 40 or 50 and her attitude as a kid, the same age as Naruto, wasn't what I would call "Hokage material" either. So give it time and I think you will see him grow into a fine Hokage.

I'm Reading The English Version Of SHIPPUDEN. And i think everyoner is weak right now. Sure Everything is awesome, But the Odama Rasengan........

I'm Reading The English Version Of SHIPPUDEN. And i think everyoner is weak right now. Sure Everything is awesome, But the Odama Rasengan........

Then it's gonna take you a long time to catch up :(. You should check out mangashare.com.

sig.php

Took me 5-6 hours on Saturday or Sunday morning ... I think I finished at like 5-5:30 am X'D.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Sign in to follow this