Sign in to follow this  
Pchan

Beginner's guide to BSG

So, I've decided to start watching it ... in fact I'm on Season 1, episode 1 called '33', BUT it starts off with 'Previously on BSG ...' and there's also a Season 0 I have access to.

Where do I start? Season 0 or 1? Season 0 has something called 'Special: The Resistance Webisode' which spans 10 episodes. I want to start watching the series tonight so I can cover more over the weekend.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

There is a miniseries you have to watch first. Its like the pilot episode for the entire series. Its a little over 3 hours long and shows the cylon invasion that takes place leading into season 1. Its the foundation for the entire series and shows how screwed the human race is.

btw, I'm glad you're going to watch the show! :happy: you'll like it.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

*high fives Sledge* next time, we'll have BSG discussions over breakfast instead of just OP ... and, re-watch Umisho X'D.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

untitled.jpg

This's what I can watch on the website, in terms of Season 0. I finished the first one, it's a 174 minute movie of sorts, and the end of it has the Galactica jumping outside the red line/ zone and the captain mentions going to Earth in his final speech.

What do I watch next? The pilot miniseries? Or was this the pilot itself. I'll wake up, and do some cleaning till you guys tell me ^_^. Don't wanna go the Zoro way X'D.

The pilot miniseries is the miniseries. After that you'll want to go straight into season 1, then season 2. After that you can watch the resistance webisodes, then go into season 3. After that there were some webisodes for RAZOR, which should be watched first, and then watch the special called RAZOR. Then you'll have to catch the episode that just aired last friday and you'll be current. The phenominom and revealed specials are on scifi's website right now, but you can skip those entirely, they're both pretty much specials where they review parts of bsg and interview fans.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I'm currently stuck at S3E5 I think titled 'Torn Part 1', cos the blooming thing won't stream :( X'D.

Sign in to follow this