Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Fake Sanji = Oda's rip on 4kids?

I was reading the latest chapter of One Piece and I finally realized something. "Head" the guy with the face that looks exactly like Sanji's wanted poster has a particular accent. I didn't think much of it at first but today I realized that he seems to be talking like his nose is plugged up.. and then I thought to myself, what if he sounded like the Sanji from 4kid's english version of One Piece. Sure as hell if you read the fake Sanji's lines like its a brooklyn accent it completely fits. Its like Oda's Sanji is beating the shit out of the 4kids Sanji. X'D

post-1-135551583507_thumb.jpg

Is it just me or does anyone else see it?

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

WTH?!?!!?! Sanji sounds like someone's holding his balls and he's forced to say his dialog. He also sounds like an army/ Rambo wannabe or a guy from the 70's with a huge afro.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

honestly if I were Odachii I would be pretty pissed at the way they edited and dubbed my baby -_-; Everything that they could do wrong they did. Its not a kiddie show it never was.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this