Sign in to follow this  
Kite

Age Of Conan

out in a few weeks, any one going to play this

i just quit wow, and the game id ment to be really good from what the beta players are saying

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

I saw a review for it on xplay (I think it was xplay) and yes it looked damn good. I doubt I'll play it because of monthly fees tho.

with monthly fees you actualy save money in the long run, you dont spend £35-£45 per new game every month

you just pay the £8 each month and let your console gather dust ;p

sigpic1620_11.gif

I've been playing the beta with my best friend since summer since we both got accepted. So far the game is amazing! Like I posted in a few other threads on here the game allows you to dodge attacks by enemy's it also allows you to mix and combine different swinging /attacks together. Both I have never seen in any online game before. Gradually as you play more you can learn more moves. The game play is very realistic as well so most young adults will find it interesting. It's got most of the same things WoW has but in a more realistic way. The character looks, for example, are not "cartoony" so this may drive away women or younger people from playing the game since thats one of the major things that attracted women to WoW.

When the game comes out if I have the money I'll play but my life's been a bit crazy so I may have to pass on any paid games for a wile.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

I've been playing the beta with my best friend since summer since we both got accepted. So far the game is amazing! Like I posted in a few other threads on here the game allows you to dodge attacks by enemy's it also allows you to mix and combine different swinging /attacks together. Both I have never seen in any online game before. Gradually as you play more you can learn more moves. The game play is very realistic as well so most young adults will find it interesting. It's got most of the same things WoW has but in a more realistic way. The character looks, for example, are not "cartoony" so this may drive away women or younger people from playing the game since thats one of the major things that attracted women to WoW.

When the game comes out if I have the money I'll play but my life's been a bit crazy so I may have to pass on any paid games for a wile.

how is the archer class

i want to try a bow class as i was always melee in every other game

sigpic1620_11.gif