Ladywriter

what do you Think?

so many theories, "conspiracy theories", the deliberate misinformation and distraction of the public....

Can we think for ourselves? I think so. That requires educating ourselves tho....

Google the following.

Off Topic:

Do a little reading and researching el solo. WARNING: this will require some effort on your part. Lady isn't going to give you the answers and information this time; you must come to "the truth" regardless of what it may be all by yourself. :meh: I love the hell out of you guys but the truth is something you discover for yourself, not something I or theorists or your government feeds you on a silver spoon yo.

Ready?

Readiness Exercise 1984

911 cover up

FEMA concentration camps

the federal reserve

US economic collapse

North American Union

Amero

manoftruth

Naturally there is more but thats enough for now.

I'm very interested to hear your opinion on these subjects.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

so many theories, "conspiracy theories", the deliberate misinformation and distraction of the public....

Can we think for ourselves? I think so. That requires educating ourselves tho....

Google the following.

Off Topic:

Do a little reading and researching el solo. WARNING: this will require some effort on your part. Lady isn't going to give you the answers and information this time; you must come to "the truth" regardless of what it may be all by yourself. :meh: I love the hell out of you guys but the truth is something you discover for yourself, not something I or theorists or your government feeds you on a silver spoon yo.

Ready?

Readiness Exercise 1984

911 cover up

FEMA concentration camps

the federal reserve

US economic collapse

North American Union

Amero

manoftruth

Naturally there is more but thats enough for now.

I'm very interested to hear your opinion on these subjects.

If you like stuff like that you should definitely check out Jericho. It's a conspiracy theorist's wet dream. The sad thing is, it could happen.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

well... I don't think I "like" international bankers in charge of my government X'D but yeah, why do you think Jericho was canceled? Same reason Over There was canceled. Arguably both were good shows (I watched Over There but not Jericho) both had enough of a fan base to keep going and fans clamored for their return, so why the ax?

Could happen, did happen, is happening.... O_O

Most people don't even realize the Fed is not a part of our govt. What else don't they realize?

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

The X-Files for alien and FBI cover up operations X'D. My brain isn't functioning all that well post filing over a 1000 applications on 1 day itself *right eye ball drops off it's socket and rolls on the wooden floor*

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

well... I don't think I "like" international bankers in charge of my government X'D but yeah, why do you think Jericho was canceled? Same reason Over There was canceled. Arguably both were good shows (I watched Over There but not Jericho) both had enough of a fan base to keep going and fans clamored for their return, so why the ax?

Could happen, did happen, is happening.... O_O

Most people don't even realize the Fed is not a part of our govt. What else don't they realize?

No, but you like conspiracy theories. Thats what most of the things you listed are.

Jericho was canceled because the dicks at CBS saw a drop in TV viewers (due to them airing it right after American idol and because they didn't advertise the show at all). They use the damn nelson ratings, which are so old and inaccurate it's unfair. Most of the fans Tivo/DVR it or watch it online for free, which CBS never did statistics for. If they had, they would have realized what a hit show they have. Hopefully Scifi or some other major station will pick it up again and make a season 3.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

vlutAYt-EBY

7nD7dbkkBIA

nelson ratings....brainwashed idiots responding to corporate sponsors. yeah I trust that :rolleyes:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

DX, good pick on movies! Got a bit more information you might find interesting in regards to it: The punch it gave to the pentagon (four sets of steel reenforced 32 inch thick walls) is a match to the prototype cavebuster missile(built to ram through up to 38 inches of solid stone; modified to 56 inches of penetration); the manuverability shown, its invisblity to radar and the precision of the blast(no external scorching to the ground and none to items within the blast zone) support the concept.

I also want to point out the lack of debris at the towers...

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!