Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Police: Texas Toddler May Have Been Crushed by Obese Relative

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,340611,00.html

LA JOYA, Texas — Authorities suspect a 2-year-old boy who died with a fractured skull was accidentally crushed by a morbidly obese relative.

Hidalgo County Justice of the Peace Bobby Contreras, who pronounced the child dead Tuesday night, said that investigators believe the woman fell on the child.

"It didn't look like there was any foul play from what I saw," he said.

An autopsy was scheduled for Friday afternoon with the official cause of death to be released Monday.

Hidalgo County Sheriff Lupe Trevino, who termed the death "suspicious," said he would wait for the official cause of death before deciding whether to file charges.

The child's identity has not been released. He was believed to have been dropped off by his mother to spend the day with the bedridden relative, The McAllen Monitor reported Friday.

Who in the hell would leave a 2 year old with a bedridden person? :wtf:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      Like the title says, how often do you exercise and what exercises do you do?
      I force myself to exercise once a week and I usually do a couple sets of push ups, stomach crunchs and I walk up and down my basement stairs until I'm out of breath. But at work, I usually do calf lifts or squats in the bathroom. I squat a lot in the bathroom. X'D So I probably exercise about a 1/2 an hour to an hour a week. And since I sit on my ass all day at work all week and I don't watch what I eat on the weekends, I feel like a lardass.