Sabe

Burning DVD's

Hey, got a bit of an odd issue, wondering if anyone has any ideas...

I burned a number of eps from one of my favorite shows to DVD, but it refuses to play on my player. It's weird because I've played burned DVD's before, but even my 360 refuses to play this one... Any thoughts?

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

also did you remember to un-check the regional code that most burners have on by default? Most of the time when you burn it will use the EU regional code. If it does, the dvd wont work on any player thats USA regional specific. So its better to just turn that feature off.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Well, it's a DVD+ firstly, and I honestly have no idea what the major difference is...^_^; As per the regional code, I was looking, but I can't turn it off on my drive. If I knew where else to look to do it, I'd look, but as far as I know, it's only in the drive properties area and it only gives me a list of regions I an change to, but not to turn the region off or to '0'. Ideas?

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

no no, not your drive, you have to keep it off on your burner software. If you've never had issues with running your burnt DVD's before with your software then forget what I said. If you still want to check, when you start a burning process there should be an option to turn regional code on or off make sure its either off or set to whatever regional code your DVD player supports.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

For some reason my dvd players have random issues when playing a DVD+R disk.. but I've never had any problem with any dvd player playing DVD-R disks. From talking with other people with similar issues, it looks like minus R disks, for some reason, work much better in the majority of dvd players.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg