Sign in to follow this  
gokuDX7

Jericho

All I have to say is WOW. This show rocks! It's been out for about a year and half, I think, and it's gone under the radar for the most part due to poor advertising. I just found out about it becuse scifi was showing the first few eps of the first season on Mondays right before anime, so naturally I started watching it because it showed a nuke going off. I'm hooked! The downside is season two is doing poorly due to CBS not advertising it enough yet again. I'm assuming that it will end on it's second season but I have high hopes that the show will become popular on Scifi Fridays and cause the writers to make a third season.

Anyway, for those that don't know, Jericho is a small farm town outside of Kansas. The story is basically about what happens when a nuclear mushroom clouds suddenly appear and the world goes apocalyptic, or does it ;). It's similar to those movies we used to watch in middle school about a nuke going off and people that survived having to try and fend for themselves..etc. It's exactly like that with the only difference being it continues the story with added twists, conspiracy's, conflicts, romance and more.

I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a post apocalyptic show. If you missed any of the first season you can watch it on the CBS web site for free. You can also watch it using Joost (a free and legal downloadable online TV program that uses the bittorrent protocol to stream the video fast and in high quality). Season two is currently being aired on CBS and most of the eps are on the current sites I listed above.

Definitely watch this guys. Its well worth it.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

I completely missed this post years ago.. and just recently me and Lady finished watching Jericho on netflix. Holy crap, that is one of the best shows I have seen in a long time! Its a shame the second season was cut so short.. but at least they finished up the Hawkin's plot line. That guy was awesome. He killed so many people. :D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I know! They started making a comic that picks up from where the second ending left off (if you haven't seen it yet you should look for it on youtube or something). So far only 3 issues have been released...and it looks like that will be canceled too lol. It's really sad how unnoticed this series is. I've let a few friends borrow both seasons and they where instantly hooked. When they return them to me I always get the same thing "Why did they end it? I want to know what happens next!".

This is by far the only series I've actually watched multiple times and never get sick of.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

I stumbled upon it not too long ago on netflix and was hooked instantly, watching it for hours nonstop. I was pissed that this show was cancelled and I didn't even realize it until I reached season 2. Still thinking about the characters from Jericho..Never thought that I would care so much about well beings of so many TV characters in one series. It's a shame that this show ended so early. Definitely one of the best in my book

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

I stumbled upon it not too long ago on netflix and was hooked instantly, watching it for hours nonstop. I was pissed that this show was cancelled and I didn't even realize it until I reached season 2. Still thinking about the characters from Jericho..Never thought that I would care so much about well beings of so many TV characters in one series. It's a shame that this show ended so early. Definitely one of the best in my book

So true. This series definitely had a production and acting quality not seen in many tv series.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg