Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

UFO Hunters

http://www.history.com/minisites/ufohunters/

This show comes on Wednesdays after ghost hunters, but instead of the scifi channel, its on the History channel. O_O Being on the History channel, it has a bit more of a legitimate feel to it. And in actuality it is a solid show. They only deal with facts, research, hands on investigating and interviews. I'm honestly surprised with the quality of the show. Has anyone else seen it yet?

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

If they can debunk something, they will. If not all they can confirm is the information they have. Usually unless some other information comes forward for some of their cases, they'll have to refer to something as an unidentified flying object.. Which doesn't mean they always believe its something of extraterrestrial origin tho.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I like their documentaries, I just couldn't really take the retelling of the sighting every 3 minutes, and the replay of the poorly put together CG over and over. The guys themselves were pretty uninteresting. I guess I was just comparing it to much to Ghost Hunters.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!