Sign in to follow this  
Kite

flash gordon

Iffy. First season kinda sucked in its randomness of plots. The single underlining plot that stuck was the daughter discovering how evil her father Ming was. In fact, they didn't hold back in this regard even to the end of the second season. The second season picked up the plot and the pace with a purpose. They killed off a few annoying characters and ended the whole prophesy and find the father plots. The ending was fairly predictable, but they at least removed all the crap plots and have somewhere to go in the third season.

If your interested in seeing a man slowly show how truly evil he is with nothing held back, watch it with a grain of salt as the not even B-quality actors grate your nerves.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

I didn't get into it. I watched the 1st episode and wasn't wowed. Though I have seen shows that 1 st episode suck and the rest are good, but that is very rare.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

I don't go near Science Fiction on Sci-Fi... Unless it's The Twilight Zone... Or Anime... Or ECW... Or It's not the Original Star Trek & I'm really bored... or if it's Mystery Science Theater 3000

Meh...

To get to the point I highly doubt that I'd enjoy the new Flash Gordon... The campy 1980's movie is the best they can do.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

its terrible don't bother wasting your time watching it

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers