Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

if I had a million dollars

I dunno why this song got stuck in my head this morning, but it did so now I just have to know what everybody would do with a million bucks ^_^;

I'd buy some acres and build a green home- solar panels a windmill all appliances energy star- ya get the picture. I'd love to live off the grid.

The kiddies could pick whatever college they want... hopefully away from home X'D

I'd convert both my rides to bio fuel, my lawn mowers too if I can ^_^;

Gotta have a swimming pool and a greenhouse. A personal trainer would be nice too ^_^;

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Pay off my college debts. Then buy one of those hydrogen cars if I can. I'd still have to have a regular car to go home for the holidays, but that's once a year. The rest of the time I use it, if I could get it filled up anywhere in Dallas, it'd be worth it!

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

they have green lawnmowers lady :P they are called push mowers XD those old fashioned ones :P

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

they have green lawnmowers lady :P they are called push mowers XD those old fashioned ones :P

"Reel" mowers. Push mowers still use gas. :P

I would give most of the money to my parents. I owe them everything, and that would just be a start. And keep a little for myself so that I could still pay bills and such if I lost my job, without having to borrow back from them.

Tellah2.jpg

I would pay off all my debt and my sister's debt. Throw my sister's ass in some sort of recovery program so she could get better, give my kid's dad a chunk so he can get ahead and put money aside for all the kids (I'm being fucking generous here) buy myself a new Lancer and my hubby whatever Mustang he wants. Buy a house in mesa and one in Prescott. Put myself through nursing school and finally I would invest in real estate and get my self a good cash flow going. I would probably give my dad some too since he helped me out. Oh and that so called money I owe my mom but that's all she is gettin.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Pay off my substantial debt (damn you higher education), give a good chunk to my parents (hey, they put up with me for 22 years before I finally moved out. They should get a medal also), and then put whats left in the bank after buying me a new car. Yea, thats what I'd do with a million dollars. That or two chicks at the same time (big points to those who get the reference)

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

correction on you! i been to a green expo before they started making them what was is a few years back solar powered movers give off no exhast ect they cost like 10-20k

you know scissors would give off the same exhaust and i'm sure leave less of an imprint on the environment haha

But can you save me? From the ranks of the freaks who could never love anyone...

:banghead:

fuck it. I'll just get a herd of guinea pigs to keep the grass down

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

We have lawns in Arizona still (don't ask me how) and mowing them in 110 degree weather is always so fun.-_-;

Speaking of Az..The power ball is 133 million. I got a ticket just for the hell of it. If I win I'll send you a million Lady so you can get your lawnmower n stuff.:happy:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

If I had a million dollars...

I'd buy a porshe and splash you at the bus stop

I wouldn't have to eat Kraft Dinner... I can't stand that crap

I wouldn't have to masterbate... I'd get whores to do it for me.

I'd buy you an exotic pet... like a python that could kill you

I'd your apartment and raise your rent to something you couldn't afford

If I had a million dollars... I'd be a prick.

:D

Life tastes like kittens. I like kittens!

We have lawns in Arizona still (don't ask me how) and mowing them in 110 degree weather is always so fun.-_-;

Speaking of Az..The power ball is 133 million. I got a ticket just for the hell of it. If I win I'll send you a million Lady so you can get your lawnmower n stuff.:happy:

Yea but in Tempe they are extremely few and very far between. Mesa has been about the only place I've noticed any green in.

I should go buy a Powerball ticket if its that high. Sadly I wouldn't win though.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

yeah I am in mesa and we have grass. Lol. In the mid city the grass is kinda dry

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Sesshoumaru

That or two chicks at the same time (big points to those who get the reference)

You don't need a million bucks for that man, all you need is a 40 of jack and a house to yourself.

I'd bank it for university and later life, and set myself a budget as to how much I can spend monthly/yearly

Edit: Oh and I got the reference... Office Space ftw!

aomsehri \|/

This post is definitely my greatest contribution to the site.