Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

On to the next arc

Rey's powaaaahhful!!! Now that he's been waiting for Luffy, this's turned out to be UBER interesting ... we'll finally get to know more about Gold and the Will Of D!

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Ah! :D

btw, I thought it was a translation thing a couple chapters back. I thought "Dark Prince" was translated wrong and he was the "Dark Emperor" he may not be an emperor at all, but Garp still referred to Reyleigh and Whitebeard as legends. I wonder how many more badasses are out there besides the shikubukai and the emperors. O_O

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

omg where is everyone getting their one piece? I think i'm way behind everyone....i just got to where Luffy punches the tenryuubito for trying to buy Caimie from the auction house

But can you save me? From the ranks of the freaks who could never love anyone...

Mangashare usually has all the latest weekly releases done by friday morning. I usually read binktopia's releases but sometimes they are slower releasing one piece. Basement Scans or Franky-House are usually the first ones releasing. The BS releases are on mangashare, but the FH releases are only on their own website. But for some reason FH has not released One Piece in almost a month now. O_O Pretty odd because usually they were the first to release the newest chapters.

http://www.mangashare.com/

http://www.franky-house.com/

What do you think Rey's power is!? I mean, everyone just falls in that hall ... you think something similar to Shanks? Shanks doesn't have a Devil Fruit power now does he, because then it could make sense that Rey too had a strong will, or was a teacher to Shanks.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

If he knew Roger.... he knew Roger's nakama Shanks ne? Thus the hat comment.........

and yes, he's using the same kind of tek as Shanks makin ppl pass out. I wouldnt be suprised if the marines outside were all unconscious too.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I wanna see where Kid is during all this, cos he was in the hall, and it's unclear as to what happened to him. I think the next chapter is gonna be COOOOOOOOOOOL.

DAHA!It's begun! We get to see a first hand hint of the other rookie's powers ... awesome! When the Marine guy read out their bounties I thought something was off ...

OMG squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Holy shit! The human shop was owned by donflamingo and the remaining shikibukai are making an offensive against the white beard pirates! O_O ahh! Black Beard, Bear, Donflamingo and Hawk Eyes! Hawk Eyes will most likely be there... and everyone will converge at Ace's execution! Zoro might face off against Hawkeyes again! O_O

Zoro might face off with Hawk?!?!!?! Why didn't I think of it before! That'll be super cool, hey good sig Lady ^ ^.

Kid's power reminds me of Buggy and how he could cut off this body like that, it's kinda like a variation. That Repel power is interesting too ... come to think of it, it's a more defensive power than offensive.

But yeah, we'll get to see Don F in action, Luffy will have his hands full with Blackbeard when he hears he captured Ace. I'm predicting Shanks will be there too ... cos we don't know how his last encounter with White Beard ended, or if they made a pact/ truce.

Plus it'll take 7 Shichibukai to take on Whitebeard!?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Godgrave

Luffy has already taken out Crocodile and Moria, but they made Blackbeard a shikubukai. So theres only six now, but I don't think they've revealed who all of the Shikubukai are yet. Plus theres no guarantee how many of them will show up for the fight. Remember that shikubukai meeting with the marines a long time ago? Only a few of them even bothered to show up for it. And I'm sure Crocodile and Moria would have never left what they had going on to fight some war for the WG, so I wonder which other members will show up.

Moria was allowed to survive and they didn't want his position to be taken off, since the implications to the rest of the world that another Shichibukai had been defeated be discovered. So, they tally to Kuma, Don, Blackbeard, Moria, MIHAWK, and Jimbei (who we haven't seen yet), with Croc in prison making the 7th, I don't think they'll get him out just to fight, or maybe they would after maybe an overhaul from the WG's very own Vegapunk? Leaving out Moria and Croc, yep it'll be 5, but I also suspect Mihawk to have a different agenda, and he'd be on Whitebeard/ Shanks' side or go off to an interesting battle with Zoro, I think it's still early for Zoro to beat him, but it'll be a good showdown. So it's down to 4.

I'm also all the more interested in the abilities of the Whitebeard crew. Ace was strong, but don't you think he was a little weak considering he was one of the most fiercest pirate crew's First Mate? I dunno, just thinking out loud, or it only proves how much of a badass Blackbeard really is. I don't see Blackbeard as the most powerful Shichibukai, and we know the Don can manipulate others pretty easily. I'm just talking random X'D hahaha ...

I bet Don comes from a family of nobles .......

The admiral could be a tuff fight

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

The admiral did say he'd take care of it, and come back rather quickly ... Garp will deal with Rey me thinks.

GUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! Kuma vs Kidd?!?!?! And Kidd didn't even realize before he got hit. Kuma's mad powerful, but not the strongest of the Shichibukai, what do you make of the outcome in an all out battle between em, granted we don't know their ultimate or powerful techniques yet. This's getting exciting now ... it's like you're on a rollercoaster and you've almost reached the tip of the 200 foot climb, right before the first dip X'D!

I think Kid is gonna get 5potato5

he goes around bragging about his kills, not the kind of pirate Luffy/Oda wants inheriting the new world He'll be made an example of.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I don't think Kid or Law have faced a Shichibukai ... with that kinda reaction that he gave. Plus, half of them have been busy with the Strawhats X'D.

It's still a little surprising that Kidd's bounty is that high ... I mean, his devil fruit is a simple magnetic one. Law's fruit is similar to Buggy's, but Buggy's only works on himself while Laws' works on others in the circle he creates, which is another weakness of his ability. His circle could only extend to that much as they showed in the manga, I'm guessing.

his bounty is likely related to body count :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

And I completely forgot, they never raised Luffy's own bounty after defeating Moria!!! So, he's the highest bounty holder between the 3 of them, muhuhuhahahahaha! Same goes for the entire Mugiwara crew, their real bounties are much higher now, ne.

Ussop will end up with a high bounty as himself not Sogeking ;)

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this