Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

On to the next arc

omfg Luffy has to save Ace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :holyhell:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Oda thought this one out ... pretty well o_0 ... man, I'll have to re-watch that part of Ace's departure from the whole Crocie arcie.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

fuck the merpeople we have to save Ace kunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Yep yep Ace is the primary goal, while secondary is to ask for mermaid panties X'D.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Looks like Vincent and I were right ... they aren't even bothered by Ace! >_< ... just read the new chapter and a new character's introduced ;)

Remind me again why they're off to Mermaid/ Merman island?

Hmmm about Ace, I think he'll discover about it from these new fishy people and run off to save him riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigght on time OR witness Ace's death first hand and go berserk finishing off every character with his rage, ending the series X'D.

The latest chapter was so damn funny! *memories of kokora fading out of existence* X'D

Could Hachi be the same Hachi from Arlong Park!? the one Zoro defeated/killed? And the man in the iron mask!... gah! who could it be!? ^___^

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

possible. Oda seems to be doing the full circle thing.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Yep it's Hachchin (spl?) alright ^ ^ ... because they do mention 'Octopus' in the chapter, and it'll be a HUGE anti-coincidence if it's not Hachchin.

Man In The Iron Mask - hmmmmm ... it's going to be VERY interesting what Oda pulls off here because it doesn't make sense if that's someone from East Blue. I mean, Luffy took all this time to get here and be this powerful. If this guy's either Morgan or Arlong, it'll be impossible to have that sort of power in such little time, ya know! AND, be this fearful in the Grand Line?!?! It MAY be someone from the recent arcs ... and it's not clear if Luffy ruined his life, or Zoro or Sanji or Franky ... come to think of it, it may be that guy from Enies Lobby ... what's his name ... Spandam maybe? Overhaul from the good ol Vegapunk, you think? The chap says "ruined my life" ... now, Morgan was stripped off his title and what not so it makes sense if it's him, then it could also be Don Kreig! If it's Don, it'll be interesting for that side kick of his to come in the story and battle Sanji again, they parted on a good competitive note, aye. There're a lot of possibilities ne ... Luffy screwed up the Don's life fer sure, but Don should be after Hawkeye too then X'D, but, honestly, it's a little disappointing, I just wish they got to Mermaid Island already. Oda better explain himself. This mask guy says Straw Hats ... hmmm ... it may not be Morgan then, cos he never knew Luffy as part of the Strawhat crew, just as Luffy. I re-read the initial manga chapters all morning, took 3-4 hours X'D ... it can't be Buggy all beaten up like that and in armor? ... Crocodile is still in Impel Down, maybe it's Wapol? That would SUCK. Can't be anyone from Skypiea, can't be Bellamy cos that'd be disappointing again ... he ain't that fierce. Can't be Kuro cos he's all skinny and NOT THAT POWERFUL, Enel's busy riding the clouds or off to Mars/ Mercury/ Moon, Arlong had a huge nose now didn't he, it could be him? But, he's always been passionate about his own men, so why capture Hachchin? Can't be him either. Do we even know this guy? Maybe he was never introduced? This guy has a scarf thingie, the Don had a scarf thingie too right? *can't remember*. I'll stop now before my head explodes. Wait, can't be CP9, all of em died. EDIT: I just hope that when we do find out who he is, it should be a "WTF" moment, but in a good way, and not "WTbloodyF >_<", ya know.

I have a feeling if octopus fishmen are rare and this octopus fishman's name is Hachchin, and the octopus fishman zoro killed had that same name, my guess is that the two of them were related, probably father (the new one) and the asshole son that ran off with pirates (the one zoro killed). With the popularity of the straw hats and everyone on their crew having a bounty, anyone of the strawhats could be the one the guy in the iron mask is cursing because he never said luffy by name. It would be interesting if it was someone after Zoro, Sanji or Franky.

well... Zoro was a bounty hunter before he turned pirate...

Sanji stole a few girlfriends....

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

That was awesome! :D I can't wait to see the fight.

And now it makes sense that it was Haichi from Arlong Park.. After the marines imprisoned them all, they were transported directly to Impel Down which must be very close to the fishman island since Haichi is an escapee and you can't really travel to many islands in the grand line without a ship.

On another note, Arlong is alive and is imprisoned in the same jail with Ace! O_O if Luffy and the crew do end up in Impel Down, the amount of old enemies they could possibly run into could be huge! O_O

Bluno saved Lucci from the buster call. I wonder what they'll do now. After being left to die will they return to the WG? hmmmm

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

his DF ability really saved his ass

picture.php?albumid=6&pictureid=13

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Don Krieg had a thing about armor..... Luffy destroyed his career ne?

I was surprised to see how many cp9 guys survived. I thought Chopper killed the shit out of Kumadori yoy yoy!

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

It looks like all the CP9 members are alive, except for possibly Spandam. Its gotta be Don Krieg. I don't see how it could be anyone else.

Brooke attacks with music! Sweet... its like having a magician on the team!

Brooke: *casts sleep*

If he can make people go to sleep with his music, maybe he can cast charm or confusion spells too. :P

Sign in to follow this