Sign in to follow this  
Myk JL

Deadpool & Gambit in Wolverine Movie

http://www.marvel.com/news/moviestories.6253

The X-Men's toughest mutant gets his very own movie next year, and we've got eight new images from "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" to whet your voracious appetite!

Hugh Jackman continues to bring the intensity with his portrayal of the X-Men's resident Canucklehead, as he prepares to drop a bevy of pain bombs on some unsuspecting baddies and finds himself tied up in a very precarious situation!

Also, get your first look at the Ragin' Cajun, Gambit, played by "Friday Night Lights" star Taylor Kitsch in the film!

And don't forget Liev Schreiber, who brings Victor Creed—the man who will one day become Wolvie's arch nemesis, Sabretooth—to life. And from the looks of things, Creed and Logan aren't getting along the best in these photos...

"X-Men Origins: Wolverine" hits theaters on May 1, 2009, but until then make sure to keep your eyes peeled for all the latest news, videos and images right here on Marvel.com, and check out the "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" movie hub!

Click the link to check the pics they've released. There is a pic of Gambit and Victor Creed (before turning into sabertooth). I dunno about that Gambit... I just hope to god they actually get a decent costume guy, because if Gambit doesn't dress up into his comic character outfit to battle, I'll be f*cking pissed. And so help me god if he puts on one of those shitty pleather black costumes from the other 3 X-Men movies. :smoke2:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

:aho:

I'm confused by the "Pre Sabertooth" thing & still mad they didn't use the original actor. Gambit so far looks OK, but pre Deadpool is meh.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Gambit is one of my favorite x-men and I agree Sledge..they better not mess his costume up.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru