Sign in to follow this  
Pchan

Who would you like to see fight

So, we always have those wish lists for who fights who or who should fight who from time to time ... I'm aching to watch;

Zoro vs Hawkeye ... considering after TBark, Zoro's got a new sword and has grown monstrously strong/ quick equipped with new found battle experience punched with his air cutter sword slash awesomeness. Hawkeye's ... POWERFUL!

Shanks vs Whitebeard ... I mean come on, don't just show us a swing of their weapons and then a might clashing sound. SHOW US MORE GODDAMNIT.

Ace vs Aokoji ... fire vs ice, enough said.

I'm gonna stop here before I kill the thread X'D

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Shanks vs Teach

Dragon vs anybody I just wanna see his power!

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

We know a little of Dragon's power in Louge Town ne ... he was responsible for that hugeass powerful wind that split everyone apart!

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Hinata (that marine captain/lt.) versus Robin. Hina has that DF shackle ability and Robin has inifinite hands. Hina could shackle any body part Robin uses on her.. and her shackle power looked like it knocked people out or weakened them once they were hit with it.. I bet it'd be a great b*tch fight.

I think Ace vs. Aokiji would probably be a stalemate like Ace vs. Smoker was, still it'd be interesting to see.

Smoker vs. Teach. Smoker is a logia type, so Blackbeard would have to pull him in to kill him, but at the same time Smoker uses a seastone weapon. They'd negate each other's DF power up close constantly. And look at smoker, I bet that bastard could take harder physical hits than Ace could. The bastard uses a seastone weapon for crying out loud, hes probably trained plenty in his own fighting style just for the possibility that his own weapon could be used against him.

Franky vs. Vegapunk. Self made cyborg versus cyborg scientist/potential cyborg warrior.

Usopp vs. Buggy the clown. Usopp never met buggy to begin with, it'd probably be a long range hilarious fight.

Nami vs. Usopp X'D

Nami would own him, but'd it be a hilarious fight. X'D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

she already has

Ussop is only second in Nami beatings to Luffy X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Hinata (that marine captain/lt.) versus Robin. Hina has that DF shackle ability and Robin has inifinite hands. Hina could shackle any body part Robin uses on her.. and her shackle power looked like it knocked people out or weakened them once they were hit with it.. I bet it'd be a great b*tch fight.

I think Ace vs. Aokiji would probably be a stalemate like Ace vs. Smoker was, still it'd be interesting to see.

Smoker vs. Teach. Smoker is a logia type, so Blackbeard would have to pull him in to kill him, but at the same time Smoker uses a seastone weapon. They'd negate each other's DF power up close constantly. And look at smoker, I bet that bastard could take harder physical hits than Ace could. The bastard uses a seastone weapon for crying out loud, hes probably trained plenty in his own fighting style just for the possibility that his own weapon could be used against him.

Franky vs. Vegapunk. Self made cyborg versus cyborg scientist/potential cyborg warrior.

Usopp vs. Buggy the clown. Usopp never met buggy to begin with, it'd probably be a long range hilarious fight.

Nami would own him, but'd it be a hilarious fight. X'D

wasn't Hina's shackles made of sea stone???

But can you save me? From the ranks of the freaks who could never love anyone...

Sign in to follow this