Sign in to follow this  
Pchan

Let's do a story ...

This's a game I remember playing years back on Yahoo Chat amongst the other regulars. It's pretty simple ... rules being;

1. You are allowed 5 words per entry;

2. You do not have to finish the sentence, it can be left open making it more interesting hehe;

3. Copy paste the entire text written before your post so everyone isn't confused on where the story's at.

I'm gonna start with more than 5 words just to get it rollin ...

As I lay on my couch staring at the mirror, I noticed a bunch of lights turn on in a house behind me. I saw a door open

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

As I lay on my couch staring at the mirror, I noticed a bunch of lights turn on in a house behind me. I saw a door open, in walks a shadowy figure. He gave me a pizza, except it had no cheese. I realized I was dreaming

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

As I lay on my couch staring at the mirror, I noticed a bunch of lights turn on in a house behind me. I saw a door open, in walks a shadowy figure. He gave me a pizza, except it had no cheese. I realized I was dreaming; the dream was a lie. As the figure got closer

As I lay on my couch staring at the mirror, I noticed a bunch of lights turn on in a house behind me. I saw a door open, in walks a shadowy figure. He gave me a pizza, except it had no cheese. I realized I was dreaming; the dream was a lie. As the figure got closer I pulled back in fear.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

As I lay on my couch staring at the mirror, I noticed a bunch of lights turn on in a house behind me. I saw a door open, in walks a shadowy figure. He gave me a pizza, except it had no cheese. I realized I was dreaming; the dream was a lie. As the figure got closer I pulled back in fear. In walked a second figure.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

As I lay on my couch staring at the mirror, I noticed a bunch of lights turn on in a house behind me. I saw a door open, in walks a shadowy figure. He gave me a pizza, except it had no cheese. I realized I was dreaming; the dream was a lie. As the figure got closer I pulled back in fear. In walked a second figure. Then I crapped my pants.

mimiruzr2.jpg

I'm called a hypocrite for listening to rap, liking stem cell research, having long hair, and speaking my mind and I registered Republican.

Gamertag: FORDno50

As I lay on my couch staring at the mirror, I noticed a bunch of lights turn on in a house behind me. I saw a door open, in walks a shadowy figure. He gave me a pizza, except it had no cheese. I realized I was dreaming; the dream was a lie. As the figure got closer I pulled back in fear. In walked a second figure. Then I crapped my pants. The second figure started to snicker at my rancid smelling pants.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

HK, it's only 5 WORDS per post for the story to go on ... if you read my first post. And guys, you don't have to make a sentence worth 5 words, you can keep the sentence open for the next poster to complete ^_^

As I lay on my couch staring at the mirror, I noticed a bunch of lights turn on in a house behind me. I saw a door open, in walks a shadowy figure. He gave me a pizza, except it had no cheese. I realized I was dreaming; the dream was a lie. As the figure got closer I pulled back in fear. In walked a second figure. Then I crapped my pants. The second figure started to snicker at my rancid smelling pants. Carrying an axe, she intimidated

As I lay on my couch staring at the mirror, I noticed a bunch of lights turn on in a house behind me. I saw a door open, in walks a shadowy figure. He gave me a pizza, except it had no cheese. I realized I was dreaming; the dream was a lie. As the figure got closer I pulled back in fear. In walked a second figure. Then I crapped my pants. The second figure started to snicker at my rancid smelling pants. Carrying an axe, she intimidated me with her large, piercing

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

As I lay on my couch staring at the mirror, I noticed a bunch of lights turn on in a house behind me. I saw a door open, in walks a shadowy figure. He gave me a pizza, except it had no cheese. I realized I was dreaming; the dream was a lie. As the figure got closer I pulled back in fear. In walked a second figure. Then I crapped my pants. The second figure started to snicker at my rancid smelling pants. Carrying an axe, she intimidated me with her large, piercing eyes of intrigue and hate

As I lay on my couch staring at the mirror, I noticed a bunch of lights turn on in a house behind me. I saw a door open, in walks a shadowy figure. He gave me a pizza, except it had no cheese. I realized I was dreaming; the dream was a lie. As the figure got closer I pulled back in fear. In walked a second figure. Then I crapped my pants. The second figure started to snicker at my rancid smelling pants. Carrying an axe, she intimidated me with her large, piercing eyes of intrigue and hate as I backed away trembling.

As I lay on my couch staring at the mirror, I noticed a bunch of lights turn on in a house behind me. I saw a door open, in walks a shadowy figure. He gave me a pizza, except it had no cheese. I realized I was dreaming; the dream was a lie. As the figure got closer I pulled back in fear. In walked a second figure. Then I crapped my pants. The second figure started to snicker at my rancid smelling pants. Carrying an axe, she intimidated me with her large, piercing eyes of intrigue and hate as I backed away trembling. I crapped my pants again.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

As I lay on my couch staring at the mirror, I noticed a bunch of lights turn on in a house behind me. I saw a door open, in walks a shadowy figure. He gave me a pizza, except it had no cheese. I realized I was dreaming; the dream was a lie. As the figure got closer I pulled back in fear. In walked a second figure. Then I crapped my pants. The second figure started to snicker at my rancid smelling pants. Carrying an axe, she intimidated me with her large, piercing eyes of intrigue and hate as I backed away trembling. I crapped my pants again. She looked familiar, I couldn't

As I lay on my couch staring at the mirror, I noticed a bunch of lights turn on in a house behind me. I saw a door open, in walks a shadowy figure. He gave me a pizza, except it had no cheese. I realized I was dreaming; the dream was a lie. As the figure got closer I pulled back in fear. In walked a second figure. Then I crapped my pants. The second figure started to snicker at my rancid smelling pants. Carrying an axe, she intimidated me with her large, piercing eyes of intrigue and hate as I backed away trembling. I crapped my pants again. She looked familiar, I couldn't place her name, but she

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

As I lay on my couch staring at the mirror, I noticed a bunch of lights turn on in a house behind me. I saw a door open, in walks a shadowy figure. He gave me a pizza, except it had no cheese. I realized I was dreaming; the dream was a lie. As the figure got closer I pulled back in fear. In walked a second figure. Then I crapped my pants. The second figure started to snicker at my rancid smelling pants. Carrying an axe, she intimidated me with her large, piercing eyes of intrigue and hate as I backed away trembling. I crapped my pants again. She looked familiar, I couldn't place her name, but she clearly looked like a girl

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

As I lay on my couch staring at the mirror, I noticed a bunch of lights turn on in a house behind me. I saw a door open, in walks a shadowy figure. He gave me a pizza, except it had no cheese. I realized I was dreaming; the dream was a lie. As the figure got closer I pulled back in fear. In walked a second figure. Then I crapped my pants. The second figure started to snicker at my rancid smelling pants. Carrying an axe, she intimidated me with her large, piercing eyes of intrigue and hate as I backed away trembling. I crapped my pants again. She looked familiar, I couldn't place her name, but she clearly looked like a girl driven by vengeance. The first