Sign in to follow this  
Gundam-Ranger-X

I fucking hate the internet

I just spent 20 minutes writing out a long ass post about crap that's been happening to my friend, and ex-girlfriend, and how hard it is on me and then the Internet ate it... I'm going to go stab something now.
That reminds me in 06 one of my cousins was trying to come up with an excuse on their homework. One of them brought up the dog eating it. And since they had a dog named Vegas I stated "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas." It kind of ended with someone stating "until it comes out the other end."

But if I have a fear of losing something on the Internet I try to remember to copy & paste.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I just spent 20 minutes writting out a long ass post about crap that's been hapening to my friend, and ex-girlfriend, and how hard it is on me and then the internet ate it... I'm going to go stab something now.

lol that sounds like my dad. He has the worst luck with sending e-mails. He will literately spend hours writing up a huge fucken essay and then hit some unknown key that closes the new e-mail he was writing lol. Then he blows up and starts swearing at me and the computer demanding I get his e-mail back lol. In most cases its impossible if it didn't get auto saved in drafts :/ so I end up listening to him all night yell.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Was it one of those things when you hit backspace and for some odd reason it activates the "go back one page" command, despite the fact that you never clicked outside the text box? There is nothing I hate worse than that.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Hehe ... I always type all quick and just hit the Submit button without reading it if it's a long post :P ... but, it's happened before where I've lost like a huge post and you gotta learn from em moments. Like now, I always copy my post as a backup and hit Submit.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

i like not typing in the box, while i look at the key board, look up and say "FACK!"

mimiruzr2.jpg

I'm called a hypocrite for listening to rap, liking stem cell research, having long hair, and speaking my mind and I registered Republican.

Gamertag: FORDno50

Sign in to follow this