Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

Super Tuesday crowns no nominees

article

Super Tuesday failed to spark a decisive battle in the presidential races, with results from two dozen states leaving candidates in both parties far from their respective nominations.

Sen. John McCain took the lion's share of Republican delegates on Super Tuesday, but still had only about 51 percent of the amount needed to secure his party's nomination.

On the Democratic side, Sen. Hillary Clinton comes away with about 41 percent of the delegates needed for the nomination while Sen. Barack Obama sits at 36 percent.

NBC News has projected a Clinton victory California

Hillary Clinton 582 delegates

Barack Obama 485 delegates

I think McCain just about has the rep nomination wrapped up but the dems are still too close to call.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Pride or delusional thinking? :P
I'd say delusional thinking based on some statements from Ron Paul supporters.

"Even if Ron Paul Loses, he wins?"

What a load of BS. And the Republican Party will remain the pro-war party.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

If winner was to take all, I'm not sure if I would bother voting at all. California is VERY predictable. For instance, it was obvious Hillary was going to win our state. She has the Latino vote and they make up around 50% of our population here. Hypothetically speaking, if I were to vote Obama even though I'm sure he'd lose--I just wasted my vote. I would see no point in voting if that were the case. But I think winner takes all is okay for small states. For big ones though, I think splitting the delegates is more fair.

Mayor Quimby: I'll admit I used the city treasury to fund the murder of my enemies, but as Gabbo would say, I'm a bad wittle boy.

Sign in to follow this