Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

saving the series

The Kishimoto Bitch

I know I'm not the only one getting tired of Kishi's Plot no Jutsu when it comes to this damn series. It seems to me as someone who does a lot of creative writing that he probably started the series off with specific goals in mind, achieved a few and then decided beer pong was more important then his career. (No, I'm not calling him an alkie I'm just pointing out that I don't see him taking what put him in the spotlight seriously.)

It seems the manga goes from yawn to wtf in under two chapters, it has become predictably boring, dragging along like a busted mower blade and so he throws these 'zinngers' in there; the worst of all of course being the "untimely demise" of Orochimaru..... that was just LAME.

Anyway... I don't wanna sit here and list off all the plot holes or just plain stupid moves on Kishi's part. Let's try to be more positive and kick out the ideas that could improve if not flat out save the series. Not all of the characters suck and he has put some thought into some of them. They deserve better then this deal (made extra poop flavored by 2 godamn years of crappy filler)

So many characters just get dropped. We prolly wont see anyone from Sand again (maybe Temari in Konoha) until the end of the series. -_-; Sai.... wtf. lets begin developing this character and then abandon him -for what about a year~ish now? Was he going someplace with Sai and Root? If Root is a threat and Sai is under their complete control why not have him commit an act of war against Konoha? How about having his mysterious big bro turn out to be Kabuto? Might even be able to retro fill in some plot holes tieing Sai and Kabuto together. Kabuto has been affiliated w 3 different organizations anyway*Leaf ,Akatsuki(Sasori of the Red Sands) Sound and then wherever the hell he actually comes from. We've seen Kabuto fight a little; he didnt want to do nothin in front of Kakashi, his chakra healing abilities are on par with the current hokage. He could be capable of all kinds of shit.

Kishi's had Kabuto in there from way back for a reason;writers can always keep one character ambiguous enough to use as the scape goat to explain a lot of shit. Trade secret, the back door man. Don't tell anybody X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I agree, somewhere along the line the manga just kind of died. It feels like he ran out of story to tell and hes just making shit up as he goes lol. At this current rate though, he has enough content to last for another 3 or 4 years haha. We could be reading and watching Naruto till where 80.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Making it up as he goes along sounds about right. It seems that every time Kishi feels a little stuck his answer is to just create another character to waste some time on and then eventually drop the new guy too.

The battles have been uber disappointing. I expected a lot more Oro vs Sasuke, something on par with a kage level fight. When Oro fought the 3rd THAT was a battle. Oro vs Sasuke was lame, pathetic, a pretty fucked up joke. The Jiarya fight was also disapointing, Ero sannin shoulda owned but from page 1 of the fight I predicted his death (as I'm sure many others did). I dun even know how to save Oro's character, seems to me Kishi wrote himself into a corner there. I would have thought Oro one of the most primary characters of the series considering one of the major themes is history repeating itself.

Tsunade has done nothing (unless ya count throwing up) as kage. She's got to be one of the most powerful characters of the series but she's unused.

Throwing team Gai into the rescue Garra arc was okay but their fights looked stupid as hell. The current team, from Konoha... I dun even know whats up with that mix.

Maybe our writer has realized ya don't send a boy to do a man's job but is dicked because he has to appease his predominantly young male audience; sacrificing decent content for ratings.

Akatsuki wasn't enough and so we get Root too (again with making shit up and throwing in new characters to distract from the no plot- otherwise there would be more about this dangerous mysterious org)

........... there is a better way to use the over abundance of characters and loose plot he already has established. He needs to get back to the beginning, to when it was a good story and not this lame ass crap.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Lady, I'm guessing either Naruto will last another 4 or 5 years to tie everything up or he will cave in under pressure and have the last few chapters release at the end of this year answering everything at once, ultimately destroying the show more then he already has lol.

Root is just like Anbu, we barely know anything about either group yet they're pretty important to the village and story. I honestly hope they come out with special chapters dedicated to the two groups since the concept of elite ninja ops that assassinate and capture high level ninja is more interesting then watching Sasuke chase after his brother or Naruto chasing after Sasuke for 2 years.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Sign in to follow this