Sign in to follow this  
Eppy

Jack Thompson made Hell Freeze Over

News - Wait, Jack Thompson is SANE?!

Posted by Brandon Carlson at 01:00:34 PM EST on 1.29.2008.

By now, everyone knows about Cooper Lawrence's credibility getting flushed down the toilet after she publicly bashed EA's Mass Effect on Fox News. It wasn't so much that she spoke out about the game, but she openly admitted to never having played the RPG.

Now, it seems as Mass Effect is getting some good publicity from an unusual source: Florida Lawyer and Rockstar Games public enemy number one, Jack Thompson.

Yes, Jack Thompson! In a correspondence of emails with Brian Crecente at Kotaku.com, Thompson calls Fox News' actions "absolutely ridiculous", and that "The guy who shot his mouth off about it had no idea what the Hell he was talking about."

Jack admits that he has absolutely no problem with the game, but seeing as it doesn't allow you to shoot hookers, I doubt he would have anyway.

In other news, Satan has declared a state of emergency as record snowfall has effectively shut down Hell.

Source: kotaku.com

http://www.gamesarefun.com/news.php?newsid=8568

I really could not stop laughing at this one.

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

rock and roll and video games are evil! Not X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

i hate them ol geezers in washington, and lawyers. i swear they always try to sensor something. why in the hell cant they just let the industry go?

mimiruzr2.jpg

I'm called a hypocrite for listening to rap, liking stem cell research, having long hair, and speaking my mind and I registered Republican.

Gamertag: FORDno50

i hate them ol geezers in washington, and lawyers. i swear they always try to sensor something. why in the hell cant they just let the industry go?

cause then they would cease to have a job :P

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Sign in to follow this