Sign in to follow this  
DeathscytheX

Rambo

This movie was pretty bad ass. If you are a fan of the Rambo series, this is a must see. If you like old school, ridiculously unrealistic, over the top action with lots of shooting, dying, and dramatic explosions, you would love this film. It is very violent, the body count is well over 100. Some unsuspecting couple in front of us left a quarter of the way into the movie.

It completes the story of John Rambo in a satisfactory way... but lets face it, Its not about storyline, its about killing as many baddies as possible. 90% of the weapons were .50 caliber or higher. Blood, guts, body parts flying everywhere. Great stuff.

Oh, and they used the original theme music and title font to everyone's delight.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

This movie was pretty bad ass. If you are a fan of the Rambo series, this is a must see. If you like old school, ridiculously unrealistic, over the top action with lots of shooting, dying, and dramatic explosions, you would love this film. It is very violent, the body count is well over 100. Some unsuspecting couple in front of us left a quarter of the way into the movie.

It completes the story of John Rambo in a satisfactory way... but lets face it, Its not about storyline, its about killing as many baddies as possible. 90% of the weapons were .50 caliber or higher. Blood, guts, body parts flying everywhere. Great stuff.

Oh, and they used the original theme music and title font to everyone's delight.

:faint: I must see this

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I was gonna see it last Friday with my best friend but his gram died so I didn't :(. I wanna see it so bad! It's gotten a lot of bad reviews but I'm assuming the reviewers are not Rambo fans because we all know the whole point of Rambo is blood and killing.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

hell ya! I finely got to see it tonight! It was damn worth it too. The movie had all of my expectations and more. I wanted to see blood, crazy amounts of killing and decapitation and that's what I got. The movie was definitely for the fans and I can see why people may not like the show but I'm a huge fan of Rambo and was very impressed with how the movie was done and how it ended. The only thing it could have had more of was killing and blood but I'll let that slide :P.

lol That part with the bomb was funny. My friend thought they said atomic bomb when they really said "a tom bomb" so he was like wtf, if it was an atomic bomb it would have killed them all haha.

anyway I give the movie an 9/10

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Lame, with over-exaggerated action sequences. I'm surprised Stallone went for this after a good movie, Rocky Balboa.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.