Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
the56ker

oh maannn

17 posts in this topic

I've had days where my face is red, itchy, & looks like it's covered in dandruff... Usually a mix of not getting enough sleep & not showering...

"Cool. I always knew Atheists would someday save The World."

- Fantomex

I have dark circles that just won't go away ...

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Ive had dark circles since I was 5 X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I have dark circles that just won't go away ...

same, I've even given up on going to bed late and waking up late and my dark circles and red eyes are still there lol. People think I do crack.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

^ a lady in a bus I took thought I was on crack, she even asked for my phone number so she could call home and have me rescued. I took a while to answer her first question being hit by the shock of her question, and she took that as "Ohhh he's drugsy!!! Somebody help!!" ... embarrassing.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

56, did you sleep yet????? how many different kinds of energy drinks did you decide to down before deciding to call me and leave me a really fast talking hyper voicemail?? haha

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

wow you guys. i pass out around 10 no matter what and all week i've been waking up at least by 5:30 (even though my alarm clock is set for 6:20)

But can you save me? From the ranks of the freaks who could never love anyone...

56, did you sleep yet????? how many different kinds of energy drinks did you decide to down before deciding to call me and leave me a really fast talking hyper voicemail?? haha

4 i think i dont remember everything last night was kind of a blurry mess

oh and sledge i drink and goto work =P cause i can :beer:

you do that alot... i check my voice mail on sunday and i sOooOo didnt understand it. All i got out of it was---> bleeding eyes, no sleep, talk to you soon. heh Buts its ok cuz i still <3 you. =)

-KeRRi- \m/