Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Guild Wars Free trial

Guild Wars is offering a free 14 day trial if anyone is interested. They don't usually keep their free trials online for long, so try it out while you can, its pretty addictive. :P

http://www.fileplanet.com/promotions/guildwars/prophecies/

Which leads me to another question, does anyone else currently play Guild Wars? Me n Lady just started the first one and we're enjoying it so far. ^_^

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

WoW = hardcore....GW = Casual....i could go reinstall GW too...but that game bores teh piss out of me :-/

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

I don't find it boring, maybe eppy has already done all the quests? O_O I think I'm going to start another character to play some of the initial quests with mathias and kelene. If I'm lucky I'll find some white or black dyes, damn things are going for 3700 and 7000 gold a piece right now. O_O

Sledge, if you want, I'll reinstall GW this weekend for some RPG action....i don't have any of the expansion packs though....

I don't have any expansions either, just the plain old first one. :P I'm up for some rpg action. ^_^

Lol! I'd be in for re-installing GW to play with you guys!

I have the Core, and the first expansion too...I wonder if I can get my old account! Omfg..I'd be so stoaked...I'd have a shitload of progress back. XD

Yeah, re-install, I'm hoping to be able to get multiple hours in friday afternoon, saturday and some on sunday. ^_^

WoW is hardcore? I'd hate to think what Everquest would be.

So why is GW boring?

don't you mean 'Evercrack'?

@sledge: Yar...I just hope I can figure out how to get back into my account! I had like....four max level characters with like...uber wicked gear--like, drops from the hardest parts of the game at the time. T.T

My only character right now is a level 8 warrior/monk and I'm still just starting around post-searing ascalon. I think I'll keep working on him until someone else is available to play with then I'll make a new character.

btw, I finally re-installed skype yesterday because I finally have a headset that works and mathias and kelene recently got a couple headsets themselves. I think skype should work ok while playing GW... Well, for now, whenever you see me on skype its because I'm playing guild wars. :P

I've got the download finally. I'll try installing the trial version this weekend.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

ooooh ill reinstall for ya maybe. i got a lvl 20 assassin, level 20 warrior, and i think a level 20 necromancer... i gotta check...

mimiruzr2.jpg

I'm called a hypocrite for listening to rap, liking stem cell research, having long hair, and speaking my mind and I registered Republican.

Gamertag: FORDno50

well, pre-searing Ascalon can only have parties of 2 i think....which rather sucks...but post-searing can have 4 in a party...i think my ranger is lvl 11....

btw, what's your username in game so i can maybe find you? :P

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

My only character right now is a level 8 warrior/monk and I'm still just starting around post-searing ascalon. I think I'll keep working on him until someone else is available to play with then I'll make a new character.

btw, I finally re-installed skype yesterday because I finally have a headset that works and mathias and kelene recently got a couple headsets themselves. I think skype should work ok while playing GW... Well, for now, whenever you see me on skype its because I'm playing guild wars. :P

skype really isnt a good program to use for a game O-o...use Teamspeak instead...makes more sense

Dubird: Even when i was playing with people it bored me...I played the game during the beta weekends and had it during launch...i never even got to endgame with any chars too cause...its was just so bleh...didnt...excite me at all eh

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

I'm too scared to download anything on Chii X'D .. what if it over-rides her core system and meddles with her memory bank?! No more listening to 'master's' commands can be a bit unnerving. Is the program easily removable?

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I'm too scared to download anything on Chii X'D .. what if it over-rides her core system and meddles with her memory bank?! No more listening to 'master's' commands can be a bit unnerving. Is the program easily removable?

I've installed it, uninstalled it and re-installed all without any problems. O_O It'll take 1 1/2 to 2 gb of space tho.

Eppy: i enjoy it as just random runnign around killing things...*L*...it's a good casual game, but it's not a priority with me...

Sledge: when do you play? got a day and time?

I don't have a specific time, its mostly when I get some free time. I will be on later tonight tho. Probably 10 pm EDT or so. I'll probably play tomorrow morning or afternoon too.

We already did. :P Let me know when you'll be online during a weekend and I'll meet up with you and get you in the guild. We have a guild hall and everything already (thanks to lady). :P We don't have enough members to do any kind of guild wars tho. About 4 members I think, all with little to 0 activity. :P But we have a nice cape. ;)

Actually, whats your screen name on there so I can send you a guild invite?