Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Guild Wars Free trial

But we have a nice cape. ;)

What's yours look like? *drools* :pp

I think mine was brown with avalanche pattern at the bottom edge and a white sword in the middle. I saw black capes with white Xs on it and thought they looked cool.

Edited by slippers

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

I forgot how to take screen shots. ^_^:

I have to run an update on my guild wars so it'll update all the latest files before I can play again. For some reason my main computer always takes an hour to download files when I go to a new area. -_- I'll get that done sometime in the next couple days.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

you never told me you did an AC guild!....i would've been on more if i knew that....*pouts*....

btw, I sent you guild invite a while ago. Its still there too. Just jump on sometime and check your guild page. :P

My screen name is Quatre Sol. I wasn't able to get on, on the weekend but I can be on anytime needed this week.

I tried sending you an invite but its says I can't because you're already a member of another guild. :P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

btw, I sent you guild invite a while ago. Its still there too. Just jump on sometime and check your guild page. :P

Oh crap, that means I have to hunt down my CD and reinstall it. XD

Naa, I'll just take my Shuttle with me to Thanksgiving and join from there since it's already installed and mostly updated on it.

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg