Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

One Piece meets PotC

So how does one explain One Piece to a friend who don't watch? With pirat~e good music naturally :P

I made these vids to show a musician friend of mine what Arlong Park was all about. All the tuneage is from The Curse of The Black Pearl OST. Music composed by Klaus Badelt and score overproduced by Hanz Zimmer. Yet more proof I've given up on music with lyrics :meh: All YouTube size and quality. My nice copies are too big for the net *shrug*

Arlong Park video trilogy

Arc516lM5GM

QdUsjOSNIjo

Z6tslGQeN40

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

thanks. I hope it tells the damn story :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

The reasons are all in the first one, nicely done and then you have the aftermath.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Arlong Park was such a milestone for them. They stood up for Nami and saved the village. Ussop stopped running and started fighting for real. Zoro fought through pain that would have killed a normal person. It really solidified them as a crew and showed us all they were ready to go to the Grand Line together.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

AND, it was right after Baratie which means it was Sanji's first experience fighting along side serious bad guys!

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Sign in to follow this