Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pchan

Shoot Em Up

6 posts in this topic

Damn ... damn ... Clive Owen joins the league of Commando (Arnold), Rambo (Sly), and Charlie Sheen (Hot Shots) in killing the most in a movie X'D! This's a overly slick flick with humorous punch lines every now and then, a good balance between commercial action and comedy, like True Lies.

Monica's sizzling as always ... great music through the hour and a half (only) epic shootout journey, and it starts off with Nirvana's Breed!

Anyone else seen this?

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Ouch, sorry I didn't see the other thread ... mods, please help merge?

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Ouch, sorry I didn't see the other thread ... mods, please help merge?
Eh, that's OK. Most of the people in the other thread are too scared to see this great movie.

"Cool. I always knew Atheists would someday save The World."

- Fantomex

Well, it's a fun commercial Hollywood action bullet packed movie, in the genre of ... say ... The Transporter, only as ridiculous as Die Hard 4 (pun for Willis who just can't die in that particular movie X'D).

One of my favorite parts is the shoot out at gun warehouse. It was like the real violent version of Home Alone.

"Cool. I always knew Atheists would someday save The World."

- Fantomex