Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Anime Network: Anime On Demand Online

Super, this's good for me since I don't have a tv ... then again, I've seen most of the shows they have listed : p ... I'm going to try watching an episode from home tonight, Giglamesh most likely.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

i dunno, i think most of there show listings are pg, and i think they favor a certain animation style, but i suppose you can't have shows that would be too intense on a tv channel. It would be interesting if they had tribut months, to play certain movies, still I like the idea of being able to have a dedicated anime channel

http://www.icv2.com/articles/news/11894.html

ADV's Anime Network has discontinued its 24/7 linear service (i.e., like a typical cable channel), and is now primarily a video on demand service (it is also available through Sprint Mobile and an online player).

It had clearly been a struggle to add systems for its linear service, with only a few small markets announced (see "Anime Network Expands Coverage").

Looks like they put the anime online now because they ceased offering their cable channel. Wasn't there online one or two cable companies that even carried their channel to begin with? At least the VOD is still there, but the online one has more variety.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg