Sign in to follow this  
HKofsesshoumaru

What did everyone get for xmas?

What did you get for Christmas?

I got lucky with the Costco card Doug's parents got me and we snagged a PS3 set, I have been non-stop addicted to it. LOL.

My hubby-to-be (Jan 13th 2008: Wedding date!) picked me up a few great items for x-mas.Instead of wrapping them he created a scavenger hunt, where I had a clue about the item and a clue where it was at. Fun!!! Here are a few things I found hidden around my house:

Lair

The game guide for Lair

Halloween (The new Rob Zombie version)

A new jacket and scarf

The Boondocks box set

The rest of the stuff was a lot of flavored chap sticks, soap, lotion and bath stuff from the rest form his family and mine since I love bath stuff.

I snagged Doug Heavenly Sword and the guide book along with the Pirates 3 special 2 disc version that he wanted.

This is the 1st x-mas that I actually got stuff. The last 3 were nothing but family fights and a shitty paying job. Last year all my money got dumped into bills and I still Didn't have have enough. Plus, my ex bf was a total cheap skate. No joke. He got me 3 wooden fish (my bathroom is all fish) that had 49 cents written on the bottom of them from a goodwill and handed them to me unwrapped. Yeah, this year was a hell of lot better.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

From the parental units:

Plane ticket home

Next two months rent (my dad's paying it for me since I still can't find a job)

From Grandmother:

$100 cash (using it to buy an extrenal hdd case since my 500 gig hdd's case went to hell and I need to transplant it)

From Best Friend:

Call of Duty 4 for the 360 (yay! Since I can't afford it he bought it for me when I got back into town)

Thats about it even though I was really expecting nothing for Christmas.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

~ipod classic...i named it Edward...i like to name things

~New speakers for my computer so i can hook Edward to so i can hear it through my computer

~itrip so i can listen to Edward through the radio

~clothes

~money

~watch and matching bracelet

~ I'm waiting till January to get my last Christmas gift >.<

....all i wanted was a microscope....-.- oh well...i'm not complaining :3

Gift cards and a bunch of stuff for the kids.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

A wonderful gift from my husband and sister... a gift card to a day spa. I've been wanting to go for the past three years and I finally get to go. Husband even said that he would take care of the kids all day and that I should have lunch out with my sister. I am looking forward to a wonderful relaxing spa experience.:highfive:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

at first all i got was a target and starbucks gift card, but my dad bought himself an LCD HD TV so then i convinced him that it was worthwhile to get a PS3!! So now I have a PS3 :D

But can you save me? From the ranks of the freaks who could never love anyone...

DVD's: Christine, 1408, Starsky n Hutch, Memoirs of a Geisha, Serenity box set, BSG Razor

Games: Derg of Cerb, Guild Wars

MP3 player

Ring and bracelet

Pirates tin

100$ gift card hidden in scented candles

pirates 3 2008 calendar

waken up at 7 am after 3 piddly hours of sleep and being sick for 2 days.....

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I got socks, underwear, and money.

I treated myself to:

Naruto Path of the Ninja (DS)

Front Mission 4 (PS2)

Acadieman Season 2 (DVD)

Red Son Superman (TPB)

Red Son Superman (action figure)

Super Gunam (model kit)

I think that's it. Oh, I also went to see a couple of movies.

Life tastes like kittens. I like kittens!