Sign in to follow this  
Eppy

Daft Bodies

lLYD_-A_X5E

you know the deal...wait for the jig ends then it gets good

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

*bump* I found this the other night and chatting about it made me remember ...

Click the link to watch the guys do the hard work ...

... inspiring stuff here.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

you know i remember somthing like this cant remember the song or whatnot it was a wile ago but the dude/chick cant remember just used there hands that was it nothing more thent here hand it way crazy all the lyrics to the song by shaping there hands dont remember the song either =/

ya know.... some ppl have too much free time :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

you know i remember somthing like this cant remember the song or whatnot it was a wile ago but the dude/chick cant remember just used there hands that was it nothing more thent here hand it way crazy all the lyrics to the song by shaping there hands dont remember the song either =/

You mean the one I posted here? -_-

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

Sign in to follow this