EVA-01

The Dark Knight trailer.

That looks good. I like the more realistic nature of the new Batman movies, I just hope the joker is good. Whats funny is that even tho I like the realism to it, I yearn for a Batman vs Clay Face movie. :P

Could you imagine if they make a full series of movies that lead up to a final Bain movie? That would be the shit.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I hope the joker and other major villains come back as reoccurring characters like they did in the comics/cartoons.

Understand this lad, fate is a fickle lady. Work with the hand you're dealt and you may just be able to run your flag up the pole. Don't, and well, you may just find your mast cut down.

meh it looks 50-50 its just that the batman remakes were supposed to be how it all began -_- its like the first one was it now the rest are all remakes huh?

If the next batman movie after this one has two or more major villians working together, I'll give up on the series, unless they tie it all into an overall Bain plot.

If Arnold Swartzennager reprises his role as Mr. Freeze... X'D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I doubt they're bringing back every villain from the past movie franchise for future movies. Hell they should steer clear of remaking Batman Forever and Batman & Robin.

And the last Batman movie did have back to back villains; Scarecrow & Ra's al Ghul. Also Joe Chill, Carmine Falcone, Zsasz if they count.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

If the next batman movie after this one has two or more major villians working together, I'll give up on the series, unless they tie it all into an overall Bain plot.

If Arnold Swartzennager reprises his role as Mr. Freeze... X'D

Alright everone... CHILL.

X'D

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

I'm going for the midnight show on the 17th night/ 18th morning, which should be the first day first show. I wish I could get tickets for the IMAX screening, they're sold out for the midnight, and 4 am show >_<

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.