Pchan

The 'how was your weekend' thread

i went to the city with my friends where they played a show =3 it was awesome, and of course i took piccies =3 got home around 2am so it was a pretty awesome night!
Chaosis show? How were the other bands ^ ^ ...?

My weekend was a mix of cleaning, re-arranging, being lazy, going down to get groceries and getting wet in the rain last evening, whilst catching up to LOST, which I'm almost current with (just 5 episodes away).

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

you don't mean lost the tv show on abc do ya :barf2:

I got my hair fixed but I still want some cut off

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Chaosis show? How were the other bands ^ ^ ...?

My weekend was a mix of cleaning, re-arranging, being lazy, going down to get groceries and getting wet in the rain last evening, whilst catching up to LOST, which I'm almost current with (just 5 episodes away).

yes that show =3 the other bands were alright. nothing to rave about. whoever the sound man was kinda sucked =/ the vocals for all the bands were too low.

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

Aww that sucks. In March, there might be a show at Europa, Brooklyn that I MAY go to if Incantation's playing. I'll let you know the details ^ ^

Yep Lady, LOST ^ ^ ... it ain't all that bad, given Season II was a let down. I'm almost through Season III, just 2 episodes short of finishing it, and then comes Season IV.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.