Pchan

The 'how was your weekend' thread

So, how was it ^_^? You could update the topic with what you did on the 2 day working/ school break you get from any week, etc.

I finally finished re-watching Berserk for the 6th time, and got depressed like every other time X'D, cooked lunch n dinner but finished it all up during lunch itself, ran off to Long Island on Sunday to get myself a plan (because I finally qualify for one with good credit rating, YAY!) and picked up ...

250x270.jpg

... all of this, while Saiel was breaking records on most games -_-;.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

let's see

friday night I finally got to see Superbad. It was pretty good and I liked it. Then Saturday I went to the beach and hung out with some friends and later went clubing at West Hollywood and got piss assed drunk. Got home at 4:30, woke up at 9 to go to orchestra rehearsal and then played my holiday concert. Pretty full weeken for me, which is nice because that's unusual for me :D

But can you save me? From the ranks of the freaks who could never love anyone...

About the same as usual since I still don't have a job. Friday and Saturday I basically just sat on the couch and watched anime/read manga as well as played a bit of PS2. Sunday I did the crap ton of English homework that I had to do and then spent the day reading manga and talking with one of my roommates (also went to Wendy's for lunch).

In retrospect I should of been working on my character designs that are due on Wednesday for my Intro to Drawing and Design class. Damn my procrastinating ways

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

sucked butt. the whole weekend sucked butt. i had to stay home while my wife went to houston. my dogs kept me awake most of the time. but i did get a free portable building for helping my boss. i needed one cuz my new lawnmower and weedeater was stolen the other night while i was home. damn crackheads.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i shall cut you. so leave me alone.

Friday - went to my fav Chinese food place. Then went to the bank to get a new savings pass book, after that I went to see I AM LEGEND!!!!!!!

Saturday - I just slept all day and watched anime all night.

Sunday - same as Saturday.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

I watched some berserk too :look:

well, for the most part it sucked -_-; fuckin snow

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Let's see.....

Saturday-panicked when I woke up to an empty house

Sunday- panicked then got pissed because no one left me a damn note then made cookies

Monday-listened to MoonDoggie complain and played Oprah trying to comfort peoples. then I went to chat rooms and I made friends

......the end

friday through saturday i slept about 20 hours..straight.

sunday I hopped on a plane back to cali for xmas.

On my plane happened to be someone that went to my high school and graduated two years ahead of me. How crazy is that? The 5 hours flight went by faster which was nice.

That's about it...^^;

Yesterday was pretty decent, went over to the cellphone store to replace my Blackberry (one of the pixels on the screen wasn't illuminating!) and ofcorpse the guy at the counter thought I was a freak cos it was SO tiny and unnoticeable X'D ... on my way home from the store at Long Island, I picked up 3 large fries, 2 McChicken and 2 Cheeseburgers from McDonalds for early dinner and began watching Monster. Right now I'm contemplating cooking a spicy sausage curry with rice or a fesh potato easy to make gravy with rice. Eeeek! Got laundry to do and other things too :(

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Let's see as of December 29, 2007 my weekend sucked . . . That night my younger brother was hit by a car and suffered severe head trauma requiring brain surgery due to three blood clots in his brain. He had a ruptured spleen and had to have a metal plate put into his face to replace some shattered bones. The good part of this was that he was only in a coma for three days before he woke up. Currently he is working on walking again and learning how to do for himself again. His age and the fact that he is a skateboarder saved his life. It makes for a whole new outlook on life for both of us and our family members and friends. My brother and I are very close and I am grateful that he is recovering so quickly. So my weekend sucked and I don't really recall doing anything other than living at the hospital to care for my brother. I am really just venting because of the harshness of it all. Prayers and smiles are welcome but I'm not looking for a pity party and niether would my brother.

Sorry if I made you depressed, but he is getting better everyday. Have a good weekend and appreciate life, it's not so bad that you would really want to die after all.

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell

Ouch, that's horrible. Hope he gets better and wish for his speedy recovery!

Let's see ... today I woke up 5 hours too late, so that much time has been stolen from me :( ... in the evening I've got a concert to go to which I've been looking forward to since December with bands such as Copremesis, Mortal Decay and Malignancy playing. Between now and then I figure potato chips, anime, and housecleaning.

God damnit! *kills himself and reappears as a ghost* Ok, now you can tell me? ^_^

Just woke up ... got home at 4:30 from the show ... it started sometime around 10, good sound and the mosh pit was crazy with these 2 HUGE guys just falling around picking each other up and throwing themselves at the crowd/ bar/ etc. ... they were randomly pulling people and pushing them away >_> ... I got pulled and he picked me up to throw me! Thankfully I slipped through his hands as he moved *phew* and fell behind him haha. Improvement - I didn't spend money on buying those expensive cds from a particular distro like I've been doing all year, I had to 'control' myself SO hard .. at one point I just ran away from their booth. I had to, I saw 7 titles I wanted and I was only at 'H' X'D.

*lurks in Eppy's room and randomly freaks the cabbit out while in ghost form*

Today was 'ok', the evening went by PRETTY quick, whisked by. I've got a bunch left to do, and cook, and other things, yet I feel so lazy. I did watch a very cool sci/ fi movie called 'Pi' though and finished watching DearS early this morning. Owww my neck aches, it's gotten stiff >_<

The weather was finally nice and I took my daughter to the park. We tossed rocks in the creek and played in the grass. We were having a good time till some mexicans came by and tossed a tire (no joke) into the creek right across from us. I have no idea where they came from or why the hell they would do that since Prescott is a clean and beautiful little town. People don't do shit like that there, or at least I thought they disn't. It kind of ruined the whole 'beautiful day' moment. Plus, I had to explain to my 3 year old that tires don't belong in the creek and that was bad to throw trash in the water.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru