Sign in to follow this  
gokuDX7

Today sucked

New tires on the Blue jeep are not cheap. I had a red one that was the 1st car I ever drove. When I put tires on it 10 years ago, it cost about $500. Though the tires I chose were off road tires. My mom had a white jeep cherokee laradeo like the top set of pics and we took it back to the dealer because it had issues with the rear driver. After 3 times of putting it in the shop, she dumped it for a brand new liberty.

Reguardless, I like the greyish jeep in the pics and it looks very nice. How many miles are on the Jeep, since it's a 1998?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

The tires are brand new on the new Jeep I got. The old one I ended up using the same tires for 5 years lol. They where bald when the dump came and took it away.

The new Jeep has 108k miles on it which isn't bad for $3,500. I'll probably keep the jeep for a good 5 or 6 years like I did with the old one.

My old one had 82k miles on it when I bought it in 2003 (I paid 6k for that too :( ) and when I sold it to the dump it had 100k miles XD. Shows how little I drive haha.

Ya HKofsesshoumaru I agree, I like the old green ones better. Its so hard to find any with low miles though. Maybe in the far off future I'll buy one which high miles on it and just replace the engine for 1k XD.

Edited by gokuDX7

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Ok so math was NEVER my strong point and I am too lazy to sit here and multiply...so 108k equals how many miles exactly?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Sign in to follow this