Sign in to follow this  
gokuDX7

Today sucked

Well, I woke up early today to go deposit and cash some checks. I get a call from my dad telling me that I have an inactive savings account that I was unaware of. His response is, that I should give him the money since he’s broke this month. My response, Dad get a real job and stop telling me what to do with my money. Once we get past that part he tells me I have to go put at least a $1 into the account to keep it active. So I go try and find my savings book and I cant seem to find it anywhere. So I go to the bank anyway to ask how to get a new one. When I get to the bank I tell the lady what I want to do and she goes over to the computer, deposits one of my checks and comes back and says that the other check can’t be cashed because the person that wrote it didn't write the dollar amount in words. I ask if I can just write it in and she says “No it has to be in his writing”. So of course I have to void it out and send it back to the asshole since I already signed the back of the check. I then ask her if I can get a new savings book since I lost mine. I find out I can’t get a new one there. I have to go to another bank and pay $20 or so. $20 for a small little thing that probably wont be used for another 2 years! That’s stupid.

Then after all that was done I went shopping to pick up some food. I finish shopping and start going home, of course I decide to take the road that I got into an accident before on :(. The person in front of me put’s on his right blinker and takes the right as I go straight past him. Just as I'm about to pass the street someone pulls out and smashed into the front right side of my jeep. Luckily no one was hurt. I get out of my jeep and the high school kid comes over and starts saying sorry and asking if I was ok. I was like ya I’m fine are you ok? He says yes. So I’m like It’s cool lets just exchange our info and call the police (I called my dad too since he was at a store by the accident and the kid ended up calling his dad too). So he goes back to his car to get his insurance and reg info and this other guy probably in his late 40’s comes over to me and was like “I’m a witness, I think we all know who‘s at fault here” and I was like oh ya, who? He‘s like “what? Are you kidding? You clearly hit him”. So I’m like, “no I didn’t and plus he had a stop sign” so I avoid him by walking over to the kid. We start writing down each others info and looking over the damage. My jeep’s right bumper was pushed in pretty bad but was still drivable. His Mazda something or other’s left side was pretty totaled. He couldn’t drive it. My dad shows up and calls the cops. The kid’s dad shows up and helps him write down the info that’s needed. Where all just kind of like this sucks. The cop shows up and does his thing. Luckily he was a nice guy and did it all pretty fast.

I’m going to be broke this Christmas. Hopefully insurance will cover the full totally of my damage. I started looking for a new Jeep since this is my second accident (that was not my fault) and I still haven’t gotten the left side fixed from the first accident. I found a nice 2000 jeep for $4,000. Hopefully it wont have to many miles on it and its as good as the person claims.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Dude, that is terrible *huggles him* ... but, the part about the savings account and the bank not letting you open a new one was whack, sometimes I feel that the system's too straight and yet not smooth.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Dude, that is terrible *huggles him* ... but, the part about the savings account and the bank not letting you open a new one was whack, sometimes I feel that the system's too straight and yet not smooth.

It had something to do with the bank that I went to not being "a major bank" or some shit. They told me to go to another one in my town. I still think paying $20 to get a new savings book is stupid.

sig.php

OMG NOOOOOO. I just got a call from my friend. Apparently the Chinese food place we go to every Friday wont be doing the buffet untill Jan 6th now. This day truly sucks.

No my dads drunk so I can only Imagen what else will happen tonight.

sig.php

Dang that really sucks. The Jeep problems plus bank problem... You're having way worse problems the I've ever had. I hope things get better for you.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

damn dude suckage

I hope things get better for ya :(

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Goku-kun, don't worry man. This's another way of the world working it's way into you, and telling you "Hey amigo, chuck the chinese place, look around and you'll find another cooler place with an even cooler person you might meet, who'd MAYBE be your future life partner!" ^_^

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Goku-kun, don't worry man. This's another way of the world working it's way into you, and telling you "Hey amigo, chuck the chinese place, look around and you'll find another cooler place with an even cooler person you might meet, who'd MAYBE be your future life partner!" ^_^

lol ya, If it ever stops snowing. I cant even drive now since my jeep is messed up.

sig.php

snowin its ass off here alllllllllll frickin day -_-;

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

i love driving in the snow/ice. but its still too warm down here for that. everything happens for a reason. that kid that hit you might have gotten his ass beat when they got home too. a little something to look forward to. and at least you drove away from the wreck. he's out of a ride totally

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i shall cut you. so leave me alone.

i love driving in the snow/ice. but its still too warm down here for that. everything happens for a reason. that kid that hit you might have gotten his ass beat when they got home too. a little something to look forward to. and at least you drove away from the wreck. he's out of a ride totally
Are you serious?!... um no offence... Most people I had talk to hate driving on ice.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

well i live in the south, so snow/ice dont come here very often. so when it does im one of the few idiots that ignore the traffic warnings and go out and play. my truck gets NO traction as it is so i have a lot of fun sliding across parking lots.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i shall cut you. so leave me alone.

well i live in the south, so snow/ice dont come here very often. so when it does im one of the few idiots that ignore the traffic warnings and go out and play. my truck gets NO traction as it is so i have a lot of fun sliding across parking lots.
Well when you put it that way it sounds hella fun.

well today was better. I got a call from my insurance saying in their opinion it was 100% his fault for hitting my jeep since he had a stop sign and I didn't. However since I didn't have collision coverage with my insurance they cant make the claim, I had to do it my self. So I spent most of the day calling the other insurance company and retelling what happened over and over again. Hopefully sometime this week I'll get a call back with more info.

I also found out that my favorite Chinese food place is still doing their buffet so I went there with my friends today before going to see I AM LEGEND! I also got my new savings account book with ended up being free for some reason. I didn't have to pay the $20 fee because I guess thats only for opening an account.

So overall my day has been allot better. Once I get money to fix my jeep I wont feel as stressed about cash anymore.

sig.php

God damnit, goku~kun, why're you so happy?! Now you won't get to randomly meet a new person at the cash counter who'll go super blush when you take your purchase to her!

ya, today I was suppose to call his insurance company again to find out if they would send someone to assess my damage or if I had to drive it to a supported garage to get a quote. I kind of overslept though so I'll have to call tomorrow.

Hopefully they will pay me for damages since it wasn't my fault.

sig.php

Hmmm maybe the insurance lady's this sizzling hot thing in a cute red dress, with the phone cord twirled round her finger, you'd see that in her voice when you call up tomorrow ... go there instead!

Hmmm maybe the insurance lady's this sizzling hot thing in a cute red dress, with the phone cord twirled round her finger, you'd see that in her voice when you call up tomorrow ... go there instead!

lol Godgrave your posts never stop being funny.

sig.php

Sign in to follow this